Sweet Home *2*

After his father left for work and his older brother for school, Mirai sat by himself on the couch watching a kids show on TV but his thoughts were focused on his mother who was in the kitchen taking care of the house chores then in her room feeding the new baby then back to the kitchen again.

When the TV show ended, he turned around and sat on his knees letting his mother only see his ginger hair and hazel eyes.

"Let's play together, mommy ..."

... but he didn't even finish his words when his younger brother started crying. Chuuya wore an apologetic smile as she kissed his forehead.

"I promise to play with you later but now i need to feed your brother ."

She caressed his cheek softly then left him pouting, he decided to just go back to his TV.

When Chuuya was done feeding Fumiya, Mirai thought she would come play with him but she instead went to the kitchen to finish her work. It has been two weeks since his mother gave birth and he couldn't take this lack of attention anymore.

He only followed his mother with his gaze after she finished preparing lunch then went back to her bedroom to check on Fumiya. This time, he decided to turn off the TV then follow her and sit beside her. He kept staring at her feeding the baby who had eyes as hers but black hair as his grandparents then he muttered.

"Fumi-chan is so needy ..."

"It's the same with all babies, you were like this too ."

"Mmh ... so mommy used to spend all her time with me .."

"Yes, obviously ..."

"While now it's just like i am not here at all ..."

"What ? What are you talking about, sweetheart ?"

Chuuya used one hand to lift the baby while with the other, she softly pinched the other's cheek but she was surprised at him pouting and pushing her hand away.

"Having a younger brother isn't fun at all ..."

"Less than a year ago, you were the one saying that being the youngest wasn't fun at all, Mirai ..."

"Yes but i changed my mind !!"

Chuuya slightly frowned at her son raising his voice but she still tried her best to keep her soft smile and tone.

"But you changing your mind doesn't change the fact that now you have this cute baby as your little brother ..."

"He isn't cute !! I'm cuter !! And no one of you cares about me anymore !! All you keep talking about is Fumiya here Fumiya there !!"

The poor mother didn't know how to react especially when Fumiya started crying at his brother's yelling.

"Calm down, Mirai, you're making your younger brother cry too .."

"See ?? All you care about is him !! If you don't love me anymore then just say it ! I hate you all so much !!"

Chuuya was shocked at her angry son who was crying as he was leaving her room and she was even more shocked at him stopping at the door and adding between his cries.

"And keep feeding him this much so that he becomes as fat as you !!"

... and he instently stormed to his room while Chuuya didn't know if she should take care of the crying baby in her arms or the crying kid in the other room or actually her crying heart at her son saying that she was fat.