Chapter 16: Trip to Jamaica

Monday
17th December 2018

7:40 a.m

Omniscient

Kain watched as one of the girls that he met last night left his crib early this morning

Kain watched as one of the girls that he met last night left his crib early this morning. Mahogany was right. He wasn't ready for a relationship yet. The last time he was in one was a very long time ago. Since then, he's been fucking woman from the age of 19 to even as far as 40 but if they were younger like Maggie he'd only take them then out or get them to give him head. Ladies loved Kain and would do anything to get his dick or to be his girlfriend. They all chased after him, he didn't chase after no girl like he said to Maggie. It's been a good 2 weeks so far and they're both doing good without each other. Well, whenever Kain's fucking other women, Mahogany comes into mind. Sometimes he's even thinking that it's actually Maggie that he's fucking but it's not.

He ran his hands down his face and rubbed his eyes. Opening them, he spotted Alice in her lingerie and silk robe opening her mailbox to check for any letters. He stepped outside to the cold and didn't really care about the air hitting his naked skin that was covered in tattoos. Alice looked up and spotted Kain staring at her. She gave him a wave and smirk. Damn, she fine.., he thought to himself. He was going to open his mouth and say something until he spotted a guy leaving her house. He was dressed in all black attire and gave Alice a smile before she gave him a hug and then walked off. Kain mugged the two before waving them off. After the guy had left, he walked across the street to where Alice was.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Hey." She smiled.

"How you doing?" He asked.

"I'm good, how about you? I see you enjoyed yourself last night." She mentioned because of the mood he was in.

"You damn right." He chuckled.

"But I didn't know you and Mahogany have an open relationship." She batted her eyelashes.

"We don't. Matter of fact, I'm a free man." He shrugged.

"We done." He added.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Alice said.

"Nah, don't be." He smiled.

"How you getting on in the neighbourhood?" He asked.

"It's very quiet and everyone here is friendly." She said eyeing the tattoos.

"Mhm..I wanted to ask if you doing anything later on tonight?" He licked his lips.

"What? You trying to get me into bed too?" She laughed.

"Nah, nah, I'm not. I'm having this event tonight before I head off to Jamaica." He chuckled.

"Damn, Mahogany must've broke your heart so bad for you to be moving abroad, boo." She placed her hand on her chest.