Chapter 15

Picture of J 😍

J's P.O.V

I looked at the man with a frown.
He wasn't moving, I couldn't see his eyes and his mouth wasn't moving like it normally did.

His name is Levi not 'the man' and he's sleeping - the voice whispered in my head. I am your wolf, not a voice, and for the last time, my name is Roger.

I ignored the voice and kept looking at Levi. I wanted to shake him until I saw his eyes again but I think that would be wrong.

He would be mad at me, I hated when he was mad at me. It felt bad inside.

He moved closer to me and put his face in my chest. I started breathing again and decided to leave him alone.

He was strange. The man.

Levi - the so called Roger said again.

Levi was strange.
I didn't like any of the wolves in his pack. I wish I could kill them all. 
I hated them all for keeping him from me and I hated that he was part of them.

But he wasn't like them.
He was different.
I didn't hate him. I liked him.

You love him - Roger whispers.

I loved him.
I loved the way he smelled.
I loved the way he got happy.
I loved his hair and his nose.
I loved him.

I loved him, but I didn't know why.
I didn't know why I didn't kill him the first night I saw him. I didn't know why I followed him and watched him for so many days. Every time he came back, I would watch him and that jaguar.

When he realised I was there and he ran, I thought I'd never see him again. I thought he wouldn't come back, so I went after him. I tried to stop him but instead I made him bleed.

I didn't mean to hurt him.

I shook my head and leaned down to touch his shoulder with my mouth. He moved again but went still right after.

I didn't want him to leave.
He always left and I had to wait for him to come back. I didn't want to wait anymore. I couldn't.

I wanted him always.
He was mine.

I stopped staring at him and looked up at the white thing above us. The sun was out so I could see through it and to the trees.

I liked trees. They were big and they stayed the same. Everything else was changing. I was changing.

I became just like them- Levi's people. I had two forms now and I wanted my wolf only. But I needed to be like him to see him, to have him.

You've always been a werewolf, you just only recently reunlocked this side of it - Roger explained and I grunted.

The voice was always there when I was a wolf. It was what led me and protected me. It was just instinct, a feeling. But it never talked before and it never had a name.

Now it was Roger and it knew everything. It came when I became my second form for the first time. It was always here now and I hated it.
It was annoying.

No, what's annoying is that you're basically disabled! But you can't even get offended because you don't know what that means! - Roger shouts at me but I didn't understand most of it so I ignored him again.

I wondered if there was an off to Roger.

There's isn't  - He snapped and I frowned. I didn't know how he knew what I was thinking. You are actually so dumb. I'm your wolf. You're a werewolf, you are the human component and I'm the wolf component. We are one.