Chapter 16

Omg thank you guys so much for 1.1k reads! You guys honestly mean so much to me, I cant even express my gratitude. I love you guys so much. Feel free to give suggestions or ideas for the story! I love you guys so much!

 Feel free to give suggestions or ideas for the story! I love you guys so much!

( HE'S SO CUTE!! )

"Your worst nightmare".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"w-what..?" I said while looking up into his eyes.

He suddenly let go of my wrist and started full on laughing.

"O-omg I cant b-breathe" He said while clutching his stomach.

"Stop-p laughing, who tf are you?" I said trembling.

He suddenly got up from the floor and walked over to a wall and turned the kitchen lights on.

"V?!" I said surprised.

"You were so scared, it was so fucking funny" V said while laughing.

"Shut up-p its not funny I really thought you were a serial killer." I said while sitting on a stool.

"I love how you stammer when I'm around you. Do I make you nervous Jin?" He said smirking while walking over to me.

"no-o" I stuttered again. Damnit I stuttered again I thought.

He kept walking towards me until he was right in front of me. He placed his hands on my knees. He softly pushed them apart and stood in between my legs. He placed his hands on either sides of my waist.

He looked at me to see how I would react.

"V-v what are you-u doing?" I stuttered while blushing furiously. I looked up at him to see that he was checking me out.

I started fidgeting from his gaze. "V let go-o of me" I said trying to remove his hands from my waist.

"Why should I?" He asked while looking down at me.

"Because this isn't right, its not like were dating or anything." I mumbled under my breath.

He lifted my chin up and pressed his lips against my lips. The kiss was soft and gentle. My lips were on fire. He carcassesd my cheeks and pulled me closer. That's when I tasted the alcohol

He's drunk. That's the only reason why he's kissing me again. He only kisses me when he's drunk. I pulled away from the kiss disappointed.

"C'mon V lets put you in bed." I said while getting up from the stool.

"Nooo I want to kiss you" he said while placing his lips on my nick and softly sucking on it. Making me moan out loud.

"V-v s-stop" I said while letting out a moan.

He kept sucking on my neck until he looked up at me and smiled. Sighing I grabbed his arm and took him upstairs. We reached his room and I led him to his bed. I put the covers on top of him and I silently left.

WHAT THE FUCK. HE KISSED ME AGAIN. I thought while laying on my bed. Ugh I couldn't think straight before, now I cant think at all. Fuck why does he affect me so much. Sighing I turned of the lights and closed my eyes.

Ugh I forgot my Oreos and milk!

-------

I woke up to see that it was 6 am. I got out of bed and used the washroom. I quickly got out a pair of black ripped jeans and a black shirt which I tucked in. I also put on a black leather jacket. I parted my hair and put on some cream.

I actually looked decent for once. Smiling at myself I got my phone and bag and left my room. I walked downstairs to see J-hope cooking breakfast while V was eating an apple.

"Hey what's for breakfast?" I asked trying not to stare at V.

"Hey its pan-" he stopped talking when he turned around and saw me.

Not hearing J-hope finish his sentence, V looked up. He turned towards me and dropped his apple.

"W-what? why are you guys staring at me like that?" I asked while fidgeting under their gaze.

"Ahem, you look really good today Jin" J-hope commented before focusing on the pancakes.

"oh um thank you" I mumbled while blushing.

"V stop staring, your freaking him out" J-hope said while laughing.

V suddenly realizes that he has been staring at me too long. He starts coughing " I'm not staring" he mumbled.

"Sure your not" J-hope said sarcastically.

"Shut up.."

------------

Hope you guys enjoyed!

follow me for regular updates!

comment.vote.share!