CHAPTER 23 QUEEN NORA AND RANDY ORTON VS SAMI ZAYN PART 1

meanwhile at the smackdown backstage

Daniel and Nora went to The New Day locker room

Daniel:Ok Nora we here.

Nora:Thank you Daniel.

Daniel:No problem enjoy.

Daniel leave and Nora knock the door

Kofi:Come in.

Nora open the door and saw the New Day have lots of pancakes

BKX:NORA!!!!

Nora:Guys!

Nora hug the New Day

Big E:Nora what are you doing here?

Nora:I just came here to see you.

Xavier:So what do want Mora?

Nora:I want eat some pancakes.

Kofi:Sure.

Nora sits and start eat some pancakes

Nora:Mmmm... it's delicious.

Big E:Thank you Nora we appreciate to us and also we make some pancakes.

Nora:Huh Really!?

Kofi:Of course we make some pancakes to give all the fans that way want.

Nora:Wow that's awesome,but for now on i want you 3 to become my knights and i will be the queen of the pancakes Nora Valkries!!!

a spotlight appear on her

Big E:OH MY GOD SHE IS A GOD!!!

the New Day drop their knees

Xavier:All hail Queen Nora we will be your knights.

Nora:Good and now i want you 3 become the new tag team champions.

Kofi:Yes your majesty.

Nora:good,now i need some something wear for the queen?

Big E:I know wait here.

1 hour later

Big E:Here you go.

Big E have a royal robe made of pancake fabric,a royal pancake scepter and a royal pancake crown and Nora wear it and grab the scepter

Nora:For now on you already officially my knights to give all people some pancakes.

BKX:Thank you your majesty.

later at the ring with Kevin and Sami

Kevin:You know i learn of the past few months's when you are victim of the McMahon family member of vendetta,they will stop at nothing to get pound of flesh.

everyone chanting "You suck"

Kevin:Case on point last week when the commissioner of smackdown live Shane McMahon,the man suppose that have WWE Universe the best and interesting heart,he try to end my career by using his,his,his,his vessel of destruction Randy Orton to do it.

Sami:I know Shane McMahon has been born and the bread in this business that everything else,but even the best of us little reminder sometime,so Shane i,i hope you listening here cause a let me just explain something here umm... right now here,ok i am in the ring,ok you follow you dig,ok now*roll outside the ring*,now i am outside the ring,ok or what w-w-we in the biz sometimes called ringside right? And ringside might see umm... well a terrible announce team. You might it soon that i don't know ring,ring announcer bell man i don't your name i'm sorry that Steve...perhaps Steven?*Sami start walking* you get in upclose look at the WWE Universe would i got to be honest tonight is not the most pleasent sight in the world.