𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Pansy wakes up early the next day, well, earlier than she usually does, since the night she found out that Hermione woke up around the same time as her.

Looking at the calendar that was hanging on her wall beside her bed, she smiles, remembering it was finally Saturday, after a long boring week of classes, that proved no use.

Grabbing clothes from her drawer, she walks to the shared bathroom, quietly closing the door and starts the shower.

Stripping her long sleeve black shirt and gray sweatpants, along with her underwear, she slips under the warm water, feeling it travel down her pale, frail body.

After shampooing and conditioning her hair she scrubs her body. When she was finished, she turns off the water, her other hand grabbing her fluffy grey towel. She rubs herself dry with the towel, before bending forward to dry her hair.

Satisfied with her end result. Stepping out of the shower, finally, she slips on her dark blue thong, then her green skirt.

She puts on her matching dark blue, lacy bra and curses herself when she realizes she left the black top outside.

"Fuck."

Unlocking and opening the door to the restroom, she walks out of the restroom, only turning around to turn off the light and close the door.

Turning around, she lets out a gasp when she runs into somebody.

"Pans-"

The girl Pansy tripped on was cut off, ss she fell onto her back her legs forced open as Pansy fell in between them, on her knees as her hands landed beside Hermione's head.

Pansy pants, the fall taking a lot of her energy for some reason, her eyes closed.

'Oh, Merlin, if the Wizarding World doesn't kill me, this definitely would.' Pansy thinks, as she slowly opens her eyes to see Hermione underneath her, her own brown eyes wide.

"P-pansy." Hermione stutters out, as she looks to the girl, who was only wearing a tight, green skirt and dark blue bra.

"Yeah?" Pansy whispers, keeping her gaze to her hand that was beside Hermione's head.

"Can you - Will you look at me?" Hermione asks, as she keeps staring at the pale, dark headed girl, who moves her head to look at the brunette.

Pansy stares at Hermione, who stays quiet. Hermione moves her head up, which made Pansy tense up, especially when she feels Hermione's warm breath on her lips.

"Granger." Pansy mumbles, as she stares in her brown eyes, as Hermione gives her a small smile.

"Pansy, calm down." Hermione lets out chuckle, before she kisses Pansy's pink lips, which make Pansy tense up more.

Pansy kisses Hermione back, her light pink lips on her slightly dark pink lips, as she starts to relax.

Pansy pulls away, giving Hermione a small smile, who gives her a small one back.

"I'm sorry." Pansy sighs, as she moves back, so that she was sitting on her knees, watching Hermione scoot up and then sit up, her legs crossed. "I'm sorry, I was mean to you, picking and bullying you during our younger years."

Hermione stays quiet, as she listens to Pansy's ramble, nodding to show that she was listening.

"Like, you know how in a story, somebody bullies somebody else cause they're insecure? Well that's how I was. I mean, I'm pretty, but you're also pretty but you're very smart and I could barely grow a freaking herb!" Pansy rambles, as she starts to do hand gestures.

"Pansy!" Hermione lets out a small laugh, as she puts her hands on Pansy's shoulder to calm down the rambling girl. "Calm down, and take a deep breath."

Pansy takesnin a deep breath, before letting it all out in on go, before she looks at Hermeione.

"I hear you, Pansy. I'm still hurt and upset of what you did, but I'll get over it. Cause I want you, I want to be with you. I want to try."

Pansy smiles before she leans closer and places her lips over Hermione's, biting down softly before pulling away. "I want to try too."