18 Bad Boy kisses

I wrote a new story if you want to check it out! It's a humor with some romance! It has three hot guys in it and some mystery(; hahah! CHECK IT OUT!

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18: 18 Bad Boy Kisses

Good news was Hailey and I weren't late. Bad news was everyone were staring and whispering as I got out of the car. I held an expressionless mask on my face, trying to pretend nothing was bothering me when in fact I wanted to punch everyone who was talking about me. They didn't know anything and didn't have the right too. I wish people understood that instead of making rumors. I could tell some were already made by the dirty looks I was receiving from Conner's jock friends and the girls that were his admirers.

Hailey came up beside me and linked our arms together. "You sure you want to do this?"

I stared at my so called friends even though I was the one who started pushing away from them first and felt a little pang in my chest when I saw that most of the 'popular' group wasn't giving me very friendly looks. I take it they were on Conner's side. They were more of his friends anyway but it still hurt to know I was the victim and everyone was against me.

"What else do I have to lose? I'm obviously the bad one." I exhaled moving forward and Hailey stepped with me since our arms were still locked.

"I don't know what rumors are being spread around but if you want, I can tell everyone that you were the victim-"

"No." I cut in shaking my head. "Let them think what they want too. They don't have any right to know the truth if they are just going to assume right away." I snapped feeling angered that people could be so into gossip these days.

"I just don't feel right letting you get all this baggage when you already when through enough." Hailey went on stopping us in the middle of the parking lot and making me face her. I let out a sigh because even though she was being a good friend, I didn't want to hear or get anymore lectures.

It was only the morning and I feel like I have had over a million lectures already.

"If these people are going to start something with me and not know I am innocent in whatever rumors that are hearing then they aren't worth my time."

Hailey nodded. "I get that but I just don't want you to be struggling through school because everyone is against you. I don't want to see you go down after the whole Conner thing finally ends."

I smiled at Hailey and pulled her into a hug. "I know I keep telling you this but you are the greatest best friend ever."

"Yeah, I know."

I pulled back and slapped her arm playfully. "You know saying I am too won't hurt." I laughed.

"Yeah, I know." She smirked slinging an arm over my shoulder and started to walk again.

"I take back what I said." I jokingly glared at her.

"Yeah, I know."

I was about to say something to her when she suddenly stopped, putting me to a halt too. In front of us, stood Anna. Her hair was slicked back into a high pony tail that looked like it was pulling her forehead back also because it was so tight. Her legs were on full display in her high waist skirt that covered more of her waist than anything else on her body. The shirt she wore under it, made her cleavage more than noticeable and showed off her curves. Her face was flawless with a natural look for once but I could tell she had make-up on because no one had that flawless of skin.

Her feet were cladded with Gucci heels that looked almost painful to just have on. I think I looked her over about five times before I finally looked her in the eye. In all honestly, Anna would be such a pretty girl if it wasn't for her personality and reputation around the school. This made me think of something as I looked over her outfit one more time.