Chapter Twelve

"Fifth year"

•••••••••••Lenora POV:•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••
Lenora POV:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh, brilliant! So if I don't manage to get my ass functional soon, I'll die." I groaned, trying harder to move my limbs.

"Essentially, yeah!" The man said in a far to cheerful voice.

I didn't reply to his comment, but continued to try and coax any form of motion from my body. I grinned to myself as slowly, but surely my body began to fully function again.

I peeled my eyes open as I slowly began to sit up with some assistance from the mystery man.

"Come on, up you get." He encouraged as he pulled me to my feet. "Now let's get to the heart of that maze, shall we?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sirius POV:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Sirius POV:

"Nothing?"

The boys, Lily, and I were in the common room, listening as Nora's father gave us an update. "None of them had cast a spell even remotely similar to the one that hurt Nora."

"This is rubbish! Those pricks hurt Norie and the school is just letting them get away with it?!" James exclaimed angrily as he fidgeted, his leg bouncing feverishly.

"Is there a way to remove wand history? Like get rid of any traces of harmful spells from your wand?" Moony asked curiously, his worried brown eyes glancing up at the Magizoologist.

"You know, I'm not sure." Mr. Scamander stated, perking up with a sudden idea. "I'll go ask Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall."