144 『Narrative』

A quiet night, It's a peaceful moment and they were hugging each other so tight. Lying on a lounge chair at the balcony while gazing at the stars tonight.

"I thought you want to sleep?" Sana asked while drinking a bottle of soju. Tzuyu said she wants to rest awhile ago but they ended up staying outside, enjoying the serenity of the night.

"I want some deep conversations with you" Tzuyu uttered causing for Sana to look at her.

"What kind of deep conversation?"

"Anything. How about our biggest problem about using me for fame?" She then look at Sana's eyes. She can see the reflection of the city lights and her are eyes are sparkling better than the stars. Tzuyu can't help but admire how beautiful she is.

"Do you want to know where I first saw you?" Sana asked and Tzuyu slowly nodded her head. She starts off her sentence with a smile on her face.

"That was at the airport. I was waiting for Hansol then I decided to hide to surprise him so I hid behind the walls. I look around because there's a big commotion and the crowd became so loud. I'm so damn curious that's why I walked towards their place and then I saw you standing there"

"After that, you fell inlove with me. The end"

"Wow. The confidence" Sana chuckled, slowly slapping Tzuyu's arm.

"So why did you take a picture... hmm?" Tzuyu hummed. She knows that Sana took a picture because the latter posted her photo on her Instagram account before.

"Because I'm wondering why you're wearing a cheap brand. I can even afford the same brand and it looks like we're wearing the same outfit that day" Sana admitted.

"You don't find me pretty or hot?"

"Wow Tzu, just wow... but seriously, you're damn attractive that day. You looked so sleepy and your eyes are about shut but you were at the airport so you're trying hold it"

"You're gay for me right from the start" Tzuyu exclaimed and the two of them started pinching each other's nose.

"Hahaha. About the fame stuffs..." Sana started

"I'm sad about it. I thought your feelings for me aren't real because of that screenshot. I'm dumb and I'm really sorry for that" Tzuyu apologized once again. She knows what she did and she's truly sorry for it.

"It was my fault. I should've said it right from the start so our relationship didn't deteriorate like that" Sana hissed.

"I want a lot of people to love me before but that totally changed when I met you" Sana said, snuggling closer to Tzuyu as she nuzzled her face on the younger girl's neck. Tzuyu then run her fingers on Sana's hair while pressing her lips against it.

"Your love is all that I need and all that I want. Having you in my life makes my heart feel whole. You complete me in so many ways" Tzuyu just smiled while sniffing Sana's hair. This is indeed a deep conversation.

"Why so serious?" Tzuyu asked and the older girl glared at her.

"Deep conversation" Sana replied.

"I have a confession" Tzuyu said and pulled Sana to hover on her top so she can stare at her eyes.

"What is it?"

"I have a huge crush on you right from the start" Tzuyu admitted.

"Really? How? When? Where? What?"

"What kind of question is that? Oh well, I'm always stalking your account and I accidentally pressed the follow button"

"You're always stalking my account?" Sana curiously asked. She didn't really expect to hear that from Tzuyu.

"You have a fake relationship with Jun before, right? I saw you before and I really find you pretty. I'm always stalking your account though and I'm completely shocked when you suddenly like a lot of my pictures"

"Momo did it"

"She did? I really thought Jun told you that I'm stalking you"

"Nope. I pretended to be fan. I hate myself for doing that but I'm your number one fan now, Tzuyu" Sana said, pressing her lips against Tzuyu's three times, giving the younger girl a quick kiss.

"I know haha. After a long tiring day, I opened my account and saw a notification from you. I visited your account and I accidentally pressed the follow button. I didn't take it back" Tzuyu said remembering how she accidentally followed Sana's account that day.

"And the famewhore Sana happened"

"Forget about that" Tzuyu smiled at her "It's okay, atleast we're fine now" she added and pulled Sana closer to her to kiss her. They then savor the taste of each other's lips.

"You're sweating so hard" Tzuyu said when their lips parted. Sana rested her head on Tzuyu's chest because she's now feeling dizzy from what she drank.

"Still not a good drinker?" Tzuyu chuckled while wiping the older girl's sweat using her hand.

"Do you want to sleep naked?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded her head.

"Hahaha. You're really drunk now. Let's sleep" Tzuyu said but Sana still started stripping off her clothes.

"Shit. Hotter than the sun" The younger girl said as she roam her hands around Sana's waist.

"Let's sleep"

"Sana"

"Goodnight, Tzuyu" she then ran inside the bedroom and covered herself with a thick blanket.

"Sana" Tzuyu then slammed her body on Sana's and cuddled up inside the blanket.

"What's the date today?" Tzuyu asked as she let Sana rest on her top again. She just wrap her arms around Sana's body because the older girl really looks sleepy now.

"December 20. Let's date hihihi i love you"

"Hahaha. Cute, I love you too" Tzuyu uttered. "Are you sleeping now? Seriously?" She asked when Sana isn't responding at all.

"Goodnight, babylove" Tzuyu whispered as she kissed Sana's forehead right before she fell asleep.

••••

Lame update from me. The typhoon literally washed out all the ideas. Hahaha

I'm back whoah 😅