*20*

I'm concentrating on dissecting a revised budget for an existing project late Friday evening when there's a soft knock at my office door, my eyes met with a smile so bright it's like I've been working in the dark.

Since Harry had come over and stayed last weekend, things between us were different. We had text all week with an occasional call from him about work which could have been sent in a one-line email and the conversation had quickly changed from business to leisure in a matter of seconds.

I can't help the mirroring smile taking over my face as he walks uninvited into my office, his jacket swung casually over his shoulder.

He looks perfect, as usual, his suit an unusual geometric pattern that resembles something from the '70s with a hint of art deco glam.

I shake my head a little at the sight of the flawless man rocking the flamboyant outfit with so much confidence that he makes it seem like he is wearing a boring t-shirt and jeans.

"What?" he laughs knowingly, a sly smile on his beautiful lips as he notes my expression.

"Your suit is outrageous," I giggle and he takes the cue to spin dramatically like a model at the end of a catwalk, making me laugh even harder.

"You love it," he jokes.

I respond with a childish, "You wish."

He drapes his jacket over the chair opposite me as he flops down into it. I glance at the clock and realise it's already past 8 pm.

"What do you wanna do tonight?" he asks casually as if it's a given we would be spending it together and he flicks through documents on my desk curiously.

I grab the files out of his hands with a fake scowl and he grins as he achieves the exact reaction he wanted.

"I don't mind," I tell him, sorting things on my desk because, for the first time in so long, I'm not sure if I will be here on the weekend.

"Have you eaten?" he asks, fidgeting with my stack of business cards, flicking through the contacts I have accumulated over the years.

"No, and stop snooping!" I snatch the pile out of his hands and he cackles as if he has just discovered the most entertaining way to annoy me.

"What's your favourite food?" He holds his hands in the air to show me he is done touching things. "If you fucking say salad, I'm leaving."

I hold up my middle finger as I grab my bag from beside my desk before answering, "Honestly... tacos."

A devious smile creeps up his face, "I know just the place."

Standing abruptly he points at my feet, "Got any flat shoes? It's a bit of a walk."

"No car?" I ask as I open the cupboard behind me with more in it than my wardrobe at home, pulling on some ballet flats.

"Nah, it's a nice night out."

"I read it was meant to storm?" I tell him, taking out my phone and trying to open the weather app before he grabs it out of my hand.

"Live a little. You're being dramatic!" he laughs, holding the phone out of reach as I try to take back what's mine.

"C'mon. Open mind, alright? We've talked about this," he mocks, holding a scolding finger up as if I'm a child before flinging an arm around my shoulder while we walk towards the door and I roll my eyes, silently just happy for the physical contact.

He's right, it is a beautiful night, the evening air warm but not stifling, and I wonder if it's the gentle breeze or Harry's arms that keeps brushing against mine that is causing the goosebumps on my skin.