[29] I Mean It

[STATUS: VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY UNEDITED]

I'm extremely sensitive and with every kiss placed on my skin, I can't help but move. I end up moving my leg in between his and Jack gasps against my skin. A smirk forms on my face as I realize the effect I can have on him. The smirk is wiped off my face, though, when Jack is propelled into a flurry of action, suddenly deciding to kiss every part of my body with an unleashed hunger that causes him to nibble and bite on my skin as well. This newly found aggressiveness will probably result in dark marks all over my body, but I'm too far gone to care.

The feeling of his body pressed up against mine has me overheated, despite only being clad in my boxers. Speaking of boxers...

Right now I'm experiencing a chemical reaction and Jack's touch is the catalyst. His touch includes all of the ways he reaches my heart: through his words, his actions, simply his presence- it's not only his physical touch.

But right now I think the best way he could reach my heart would be for his pants to be off.

//

Now I've got a goal.

I adjust my knee, propping it between Jack's legs and sliding it upwards. This achieves what I intended for it to do: stunning Jack so his movements are frozen and his reflexes lacking. He's no longer focused on caging me beneath him so I'm granted the opportunity to change our positions. I use my hands to tilt him to the side and clamber on top of him, anchoring my knees tightly to his sides so I'm sitting atop his waist.

The effort it takes knocks the air out of me and I'm noticeably panting at this point.

Before Jack can protest my power play (or he can notice how out of breath I am), I grab onto the back of his neck and propel myself toward him- lips first. I dive straight in, attacking his lips sloppily. It's the type of sloppiness that could only be caused by the distracting pressure currently present in my boxers. 

Yet despite this pressure, my brain seems to have gone to mush. I usually perform at my best under pressure! I should be feeling clear, focused - invigorated- whatever! But, nope, I'm still in a crazy sort of haze. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that my eyes are crossed below my lids right now... if that makes any sense.

Nothing in my brain seems to be making any sense right now except for one thing. I do know what does make sense: whatever the hell is happening with Jack and me right now. In particular, our mouths. 

This new positioning of me on top is nerve-racking but the feeling is just enough to set an intense tone to my movements. It's made me determined to achieve success. It's making me take risks in order to win.

And damn do I feel like I'm winning right now.

I know it sounds cheesy as hell, but I swear our lips were meant to go together. Like Tom and Jerry or... Jack and Rose. Okay, maybe those aren't the best examples. What I'm trying to say is that they're destined -like Jim and Pam- to be together. 

Not that our lips aren't messy with each- they are. Right now they manage to continually collide in the most chaotic manner, smashed together almost painfully. But it's a good kind of pain.

Damn, I sound like a sadist.

And sh*t... I could care less.

Our lips are a mess. But it's the perfect mess. We're the perfect mess- I mean look at us! The "straight" football player and the closeted barista boy getting it on in a twin size bed while they hope no one walks in and ruins the moment because every time someone does, they end up fighting and returning back to their normal biting-each-other's-head-off relationship.