Chapter 62: Sensei's Karma.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author Notes: Shout out to KimiCrisidro who has put together some puzzle pieces that no one has figured out yet.

(Third Person P.O.V)

The destinies bounty was in some serious trouble having suffered collateral damage from Morro in the fight. "And just think, if Sensei hadn't gotten rid of the staff, it could've been worse." Jay said looking over the destruction.

"There was a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea." Sensei Wu said looking over the imprint the staff had made in the fight.

"But what does it all mean, Sensei?" Zane asked. "My father told me long ago that he would leave a message, leading me to his final resting place. After he passed, I looked everywhere for it, not knowing it was in my hand all this time." Sensei Wu sighed in melancholy.

"You mean to tell us these symbols will lead us to the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." Kai lectured as he held an ice pack to Nya's bruised face while impatiently glaring at Sensei Wu.

"The only problem is I haven't the foggiest idea what any of them mean." Sensei Wu denoted dejectedly.

"Well, if Morro is trying to find the tomb, we gotta find it first." Kai declared Nya yelped when he moved slightly an took the ice pack away. "Sorry, sis."

"Perhaps Misako can help us decipher the clues." Zane announced and released the Falcon to summon her to aid them.

As they waited for Misako to reach them Sensei Wu made some tea in what was left of the kitchen.

Sensei Wu was in such deep thought that he hadn't noticed that the ninja and Nya had followed him in and gave the old Sensei a fright when he turned around.

Sensei Wu held his cup tightly in his hand as the Ninja all stared at him. "Well spill it Sensei." Jay snapped at the man. "Who is Morro? Why did he want your staff? Why did he take Lloyd and why did he take (Y/N)?"

"Sensei, please tell us what you know. It could be the only way to save Lloyd." Zane pleaded with him.