Yandere Jin

Today was the day, the day you would confess to your best friend Jin.
You and Jin have been best friends since childhood and you began liking him 3 years ago, you waited at your front door for Jin to arrive so you both can walk to school together.
15 minutes later——————————
"Where is he?"
You spoke out of frustration, screw it you'll walk to school by yourself...
"Wtf!?" You said loudly as you saw YOUR best friend with his arm wrapped around e/n waist (e/n meaning enemies name)
'Don't worry their just friends' you thought but then your heart shattered and you watched Jin lean towards e/n face and kiss them sweetly.
You tried to hold back your tears but a stray tear let loose running down your cheek, just then e/n eyes met with your e/c ones and they smirked before grabbing Jin and kissing him again. (E/c meaning eye colour)
You turned away walking to your class...alone.
It was Lunch and you were sitting with your best friends Black Pink, you explained why you were so upset and they were all upset and pissed.
"How can he choose her of all people!?" Lisa growled in anger seeing how heartbroken you were.
"Calm down, you can't change his heart" Jennie told Lisa but turned to hold your hand smiling slightly.
Rose and Jisoo patted and hugged you comfortingly.
"Don't worry girl we're here for you!" Rose joyfully spoke trying to make you smile and soon after you did.
"There you go!" Jisoo said happily
You started to feel better and talked to each other about Jin and other things, until you were rudely interrupted by a large hand gripping your hair and raising you to meet the persons face...Jin?
"What the fuck is wrong with you!? How could you do that to her!?" He shouted in your face gripping your hair tighter until you had to beg him to let go.
"You think just because your jealous and I don't like you, you can hurt and threaten my e/n!? Huh answer me!!!"
You were so scared and in pain that you began to cry but then you notice e/n behind Jin with a dark yellow bruise across there face.
"Let go of me!" You screamed pushing Jin off making him stumble
"You fucking idiot! You think I touched your whore of a girlfriend, firstly I don't give a fuck about you and her, second I don't even like her let alone waste my time to beat her up, thirdly you stupid fuck her bruise is yellow meaning it's 3-4 days old! And I've been camping all weekend WHICH you know already! SO DON'T FUCKING COME AT ME WITH THAT SHIT!" You were angry and upset him of all people would accuse you of something like that.
"I-I .." Jin stuttered over his words processing what you said and quite horrified how he attacked you, his best friend after knowing you for years.
"I-i-i, you dumb dick is that all you can say now! Just because you know your wrong!" You mocked him angrily
E/n grabbed Jin's hand
"there lying, they hurt me because you love me"
Jin turned and stared into there eyes and e/n backed away scared from the look of anger and betrayal in his eyes.
Jin quickly turned back to you and his cold gaze softened as he reached over to touch you but immediately froze after seeing you create distance between the both of you.
"Y-y/n..." Jin stuttered out scared of what was going to happen.
"Don't even try that shit"
You growled glaring at the man you loved and cared for but all you felt was disgust to him.
"Y/n please I'm sorry I didn't mea-"
Jin was cut off by you.
"Like hell you didn't, if you think of me as a cruel bitch who would lay a hand on someone... I guess we both shouldn't be friends seeing how you truly see me."
You spoke harshly not realising how much impact your words were hitting the male, who now stood with tears dripping down his face and shaking violently as if he was in a earthquake.
You turned around to the girls and ushered them to stand.
"Cmon girls I think we should leave"
You and Black pink all sent glares to Jin before leaving.
Jin hanged his head low fists balled angrily, as he repeated your words in his head over and over, his eyes wide with rage and tears still flowing, soon he quickly turned around grabbing   e/n hand and dragging them out of the cafeteria.
Next day——————————————
You walked into the classroom, it was quiet and empty?
"Where is everyone?" You we're confused until you could hear the sound of shoes hit the ground, getting closer and closer to where you were. You walked to the door at the other side of the room ready to run if needed, soon after the shoes stopped and you could only hear your breathing but then you heard a tap from the door window by where you stood.
Slowly you turned your head and your eyes widened in shock and disgust and the view behind the door, Jin...holding e/n head and blood covering him as he smiled sadistic smile.
"Do you forgive me now n/n?"           
(N/n meaning nick name) You would have thought his head turn and pout was cute of you weren't so horrified by the scene, quickly you turned the lock on the door and rushed to the window trying to open it but it was sealed tight. You were panicked and could hear Jin banging the locked door trying to get in but soon it stopped and you realised there were two doors you rushed to lock it but it was to late Jin stood staring at you with so much love in his eyes but it glistened with insanity. You went to run but was grabbed and flung into the desks and crashed to the floor grunting in pain.
"N/n do you remember what I promised you when we were young? Let's be together forever! So you can't break that promise..."
Jin giggles before grabbing you face leaning towards your lips and staring at them.
"...I won't let you."
And that was it your lips touched and your fate was sealed.