Alternative Target: D.O.M.I.N.A.T.I.O.N

{???, ???}

{???, ???}

Yucca leaned against his chair, the pout on his face still present as he thought back on Koro's uninvited initiative.

Asking Mukuro for help, he scoffed, what a joke.

Taking a handful of the newly created pack of sweet, Yucca rolled himself into the blanket. Stupid Koro, he thought, munching onto his hard candies.

Trying to get the image of the raven head and annoying illusionist out of his mind, Yucca found himself thinking about them more.

"Argh, so annoying!" He fumed, throwing his pack of sweet on the ground before it dispersed into nothingness. "I'm not interested," he muttered.

He remained still for a few minutes, trying to "sleep," before frowning. "Just for a second," he murmured. Taking a glass of water from who knows where he carefully observed his reflection.

Touching the surface with his forefinger, he watched as the rippled slowly morphed his reflection into the scene of Koro and Mukuro's conversation.

Not able to hear a word of their conversation, Yucca scowled. Once more he touched the water's surface, watching as the ripple morphed his vision again. With now a clear view of Koro and Mukuro's faces, Yucca focused himself on their lips' movements.

He definitely, wasn't curious. Definitely. Only worried about Koro. Right, worried.

"Impulsive?" Yucca repeated. "Am I?" he wondered. No, he wasn't. He was calm. Always. Yucca tried to reassure himself before refocusing on the conversation at hand.

He frowned, he didn't like the turn things were taking. Or at least what he understood of it. A seal, for him?

He wouldn't let them. Never. How dare Koro tried to fool him, and with this pest.

Fuming, Yucca let his flames spill out of his manifestation. Unbalancing the mindscape, Yucca forced Mukuro out of it. If Koro wanted to get rid of him, he would have to try harder.

Yucca shattered the mindscape, forcing his body to awaken.

::

{Namimori's suburb, Japan}