Nov. 23rd (1/2)

12:01pm

"I'm sorry for going off on you the other day. It's just that I hate when people don't listen to me. And I really hate it when they don't believe me. I didn't mean to hurt you..."

Caleb nodded. He had been choked before. Actually, being choked was a kink of his. So it didn't matter if he was being choked in a sexual matter or a non-sexual matter; it didn't bother him. Not really.

"It's okay." All of this was just confusing, really. He didn't know who to believe.

Minho had sounded very convincing when he explained the whole, 'make you my human' thing. He had stated that 'making him his human' would mark him and let other vampires know that he belonged to him.

Other than that, he hadn't stated much.

The actual process itself had consisted of a bite. He had explained that no blood had been drawn. Just a bit of pheromones had been inserted into the younger's blood stream.

Which made sense. That explained why Professor Crowe complained about the younger smelling like Minho all of the time.

But other than that, none of Caleb's blood had been taken. So how was Minho using him?

Caleb wanted to ask the professor. But he was afraid he'd lash out or something. And he just didn't feel like dealing with anymore negativity at the moment.

"Gosh, you really think I'm that irritable?"

"Are you reading my thoughts again?"

"Just the loud ones that are interrupting my reading activity."

"Oh." Caleb smiled meekly. "What did you mean when you said what you said?"

"I meant that ..." he trailed off. "Vampires can't live without blood. Whether it's human blood or animal blood. We need it to live. And I doubt that your precious Minho is drinking animal blood simply because it tastes horrible." there was a scoff. "Why drink an innocent animal's blood when you can drink the blood of a guilty human?"

The younger looked a bit offended. "Okay. What am I guilty of?"

"I don't know. But humans are sinners at birth. Isn't that what the bible teaches you? Animals are pure and innocent. You do the math." Pause. "The point is, no vampire is gonna go out of his way to slaughter an animal for blood when he or she can just drain a human. Especially not Minho. Believe me. I've known him since we were young."

Caleb loved Minho. And he'd protect him to his very last breath because he was supposed to. And if things were the other way around, the older would protect him - that's been proven multiple times.

So he wasn't gonna sit here and listen to this dick-pire talk shit about his man.

"And who the hell do you think you are? Why do you think you can just waltz into my life and tell me lies about my boyfriend?"

"I'm his brother. And ... I'm his brother ..."

-

*Cue dramatic music*

🔊🎶🐿.

(couldn't find a squirrel so the chipmunk will do, right? High five to you if you get the reference I just made with the music notes and the squirrel.)