Chapter 6: The search (pt.2)

What happened to Jin? Let's find out~~

10:40 am

It was dismissal for J high students. All students, couples, group of friends started to go to their own direction.

"What do you want to eat?" "I don't know~... Maybe you~~" a couple chuckled from that green minded joke.

"Let's go to karaoke~~!" a female student said to her friends.

But some strange tall man is standing outside the school gate. It was Jin! (he's in his stalker mode!)

"What is he? A stalker?" two friends got suspicious of him as they pass by.

"Is he a pervert?" a boy said to his friends. They all laugh, when the boy looked back at jin. Jin glared at him, the boy felt chills from his spines.

'f#cking kids! Don't know how to respect someone!' he thought. He looked at each girls leaving the school.

"Is he a pervert?"
"Eeww! A pervert!"
"He's looking at us!"

That's what the girls said as they passed by him. He clench his fist and he tried to cool down. He inhaled some air and took his phone from his pocket.

He looked at the time, 11:06 am. He put his phone on his pocket.

'Where is she!?' Jin thought.

Meanwhile

Y/N is mopping the floor of her classroom. She hummed her favourite song, fake love by BTS.

"I'm so sick of this fake love!" She used the mop as her mic. She thought that she was In a concert.

"I'm so sorry but it's fake love!" She started to do the choreography of Fake Love. Some dude passed by her class and saw her. He looked at her with a confused face.

"What?" he said talking to himself. Y/N is still enjoying, doing choreography while cleaning.

Back to Jin

Jin couldn't take it anymore, he lost his patience but he thought to himself 'Don't worry, Jin. We'll find her in no time!' he inhaled some fresh air and chilled.

"Who is that!?" a dude passed by said to his friend.

"Looks like a gangster!" the other said.

Jin almost lost his patience, he clench his fist and took a deep breath. 'She is much more important!' he thought and chilled again.

Back to Y/N

"Save me, save me! I need your love before I fall, fall!" Y/N sang while doing the walling pose. She forgot her only job, cleaning. But who cares! BTS is here!

She lie down at the center of the floor, still doing a dramatic pose, "The flooring pose"!
"Save me, save me! I need your love before I fall, fall!" She sang. After finishing her "dramas" in the classroom. She fixed her hair and took her bag and left the classroom.

Back to Jin

Jin didn't loose his temper this time. He was daydreaming, he imagined that he saw Y/N and Johan was proud of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jin, you did it!" said Johan with a smile to Jin.

"Jin! You're so dope!" said the members of  God Dog.

"I'm proud of you Jin! You didn't fail me!" Johan smiled and put his hand in his shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin looked at  the sky and smiled. Yes, he will make Johan proud of him. A girl passed by him and Jin looked at her. He started to remember the girl he saw at the courtyard.

'It's her!' he thought, taking out his phone.
CLICK! He took a photo of her and and checked the photo he took. He smiled and it became creepy.

'Yes! I got! Johan will be proud of me! They'll never looked down one me again!' he thought. His wishes will come true if he only give Johan the photo and torture the (gang name).

He called Johan and said to him.
"Johan, I found her."

Meanwhile

The old boys and the strategist have red slaps in their faces.

"Perverts!" an old woman said.