Chapter 53: Flutters

Lisa walked towards Jennie trying her hard not to smile stupidly, when the girl patted the space on her bedside, signaling her to sit there which she gladly obeyed.

"I thought you left already, because I felt like I upset you a while ago.", Jennie said when the latter sat beside her on the bedside facing her.

"You thought you upset me? Why?", Lisa asked with narrowed eyes.

"Because I didn't let you help me?", Jennie said with a doubt.

"No, it's ok. I understand. Don't worry, I'm not upset. I will never get upset with you.", Lisa said looking straight at Jennie's eye with all her sincerity. Which got Jennie a bit flustered, that she quickly avert her eyes of the latter.

"Your sister told me that you are waiting for me? Is there anything you want to tell me?", Lisa asked, staring at Jennie.

"I just want to tell you that. I'm really thankful for everything. And I'm sorry that you have to wait for me that long.", Jennie said still can't look at Lisa.

"I don't mind waiting for you Jennie, and I'll wait too, for you to remember me, and I think I would never get tired when it's you.", Lisa said so bluntly, that took Jennie by surprise. Making her heart race frantically.

Jennie looked at Lisa, and caught the girl still staring at her. Seeing the girl's sincerity through her eyes.

"Please don't look at me like that?", Jennie said, furrowing her brow.

"Ow, I'm sorry. I can't help it. You are so beautiful, that I didn't want to miss a second staring at you.", Lisa said so straightforwardly that pushed Jennie at her limit.

"Yah?~ Is that really how you talk with someone?", Jennie asked pursing her lip trying not to smile.

"Just with you Jennie. Only with you.", Lisa said assuring the latter that, she only speak like that only with her.

"Oh God. I can't believe, you are this cheesy.", Jennie said finally smiling, and shaking her head in disbelief.

"Hahaha, and you still say the same thing to me whenever I talk like that.", Lisa said, when she realized that Jennie always tell her that back then.

"So I always tell that you? So you really are cheesy. You have to stop that.", Jennie said pouting.

"Why? Do I make your heart flutter?",Lisa asked with a smirk, obviously teasing the latter. While Jennie's eyes widen in shock at the question.

"Aniya!~ yah?", Jennie said glaring at the latter.

"Sorry, I'm just joking. Anyway, I don't intend to be cheesy, it's just that I say what's inside here without thinking.", Lisa said tapping on her chest, and smiling.

Jennie Pov.

This girl would give me lots of heart attack in just a night. Everything that comes out of her mouth is all that a girl would ever wish to hear. I would lie of I say her lines didn't affect me. Because it does, now I get it why myself back then said yes to her?, and knowing her only for a month? It's funny, it really is. This girl knew how irrestible she is and she's using that on me right now.

But I can't be as easy as me back then. I want to see it too, and not just hear it. Well given the fact that she waited for me for 4 long years is already a plus. But it would be nice if I see it now that I'm awake. I can't just marry a stranger because she has everything. And am I really gay? I thought I was too straight, and haven't even thought of kissing a girl. But Dahyun said I kissed this girl so many times in front of them really?

That's when I realized I was staring at her lips.

"Jennie?", and her calling my name snapped me out of it. No, Jennie! You didn't just look at those lips and got curious! Oh my God, this girl is capable of making straight girls gay. I have to be very careful. Aish.