hapie spoopyween

"HAPIE SPOOPYWEEN GUYS!" Y/n shouted across the school coutyard.

The Bakusquad minus Bakugou turned toward the sound of her voice. Their faces were a mask of worry and fear.

Y/n's smile melted away. "What's wrong?" She asked in a slow and cautious voice.

Before she could get an answer, Izu, Ura, and Iida came up to her.

"Let's go trick-or-treating!" The two sunshiny people announced in unison.

▪▪▪12 hours later▪▪▪7:00 PM▪▪▪19:00▪▪▪

Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Kaminari, Izu, Ura, and Iida came to pick her up at her humble abode. She was dressed as a granny. Specifically Red Riding Hood's Granny.

"Woah, Y/n! You totally match us! Bakugou's coming later dressed as the big bad wolf!" Kiri was dressed as Little Red Riothood.

"I know! I heard Mina and Sero talking about it earlier, so I decided to be the granny!" Y/n exclaimed, excited for her next line.

Ura was the one to ask the next question. "Why the granny?"

Y/n snickered. "So that Katsu can eat me up~"

Kaminari, Kiri, and Izu blushed from her joke. Ura stared blankly at her, not getting it. Mina was dying on the floor from laughing. And Iida was chopping the air with his hand, yelling, "Don't say those kind of things!!!"

"Say what kinds of things, Glasses?"

Everyone turned around to face the Halloween-ified Bakugou.

Y/n squealed. "YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE BAKUGOU!"

After that, they all went trick-or-treating and died from sugar comas.

The end.

(Not really)