90

happy update!

(don't mock my stock photo, i couldn't find a good one)

I'm sorry this one took so long!

As I reach the end of my college career, I have so much to get done in such a short amount of time.

i try to write when i have free time, but free time is sparse haha

anyways, I hope you are all doing well!

the holidays are upon us!

this week was thanksgiving and i am so thankful for all of you!!

my favourite holiday, Christmas, is next! What are you hoping to get for christmas? And if you don't celebrate, tell me about your holiday traditions!

enjoy the chapter :)

I sat in front of my vanity, putting my diamond earrings in before applying a shade of deep red lipstick to my lips.

The navy blue boatneck style dress from Roland Mouret donned my body, and I loved the way it looked on me.

My hair was in a low bun, with just a few stray curls hanging down, and after setting down my lipstick I sprayed a bit more hairspray on my hair to keep it in place, and then spritzed on my perfume.

I stood up from my vanity and slipped on my silk navy blue heels, just in time for there to be a knock at my door.

Opening it, I saw Harry on the other side, his formal dress uniform on.

My heart clutched in my chest when I saw him.

"You look beautiful." He smiled at me.

"Thanks." I quickly gathered my composure and smiled back at him. "You look very handsome as well."

"But I think you're forgetting one thing." He then came up and opened my drawer for me before taking out the blue box from Tiffany's.

He then opened it and took out the diamond bracelet he had bought for me, and then took my wrist and clasped it around it.

"There." He said and I gave him a small smile. "You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

He held the door open for me and we left my room and made our way down the halls to the to the West Wing lawn where my father would be speaking.

Today we were having a small press conference on Harrys return to the military.

Due to the high sensitivity to the mission Harry would be embarking on, his exact role would not be announced, just that our family would be supporting him.

My father had asked me to say a few words since after all, Harry was my boyfriend, and I said I would, but I still didn't know what I was going to say.

When we got to the West Wing, Harry and I were led to my parents, Gran, Jamie and Aunt Lisa.

Mila was not there because we hadn't told her yet.

Due to her parents deaths (well just her mom because her father was a murdering psychopath), and moving around from family member to family member, she was a very sensitive child, and we were scared of how she would react when we told her.

My parents even asked a child psychologist and they mentioned she might have the same reaction she did when she had been kidnapped, and clung to Harry.

So we were simply trying to figure out the best way to tell her.

When we reached my parents my mom hugged both Harry and I, and my Gran hugged us as well before we lined up.