The Purge Of The Lyons.

*Happy Halloween Everyone 🎃! This one shot is about Cookie And Lucious Celebrating The Annual Purge. They Are The Most Highest Ranking Purgers. They Are The Best And They Are Never able to be Affected. This Is How They Celebrate.*

3rd Person POV

October 31st. Tonight was Halloween, the scariest time fo the year. The government enjoys this time as well. They were going to announce the commencement of the annual purge, which is a yearly celebration issued by higher state officials to allow all crimes to be legal for 12 hours, including murder.

The streets, towns, and cities would then be flooded with many citizens planning out their now-legal actions. Wether it involved murder, violence, or vandalism it was completely legal.

...

Of course, there was a certain couple who was more than excited for the announcement to come, and they sat facing the television with their hand in one another's, surrounded by darkness.

They stared at the news channel as they awaited the announcement to interrupt their viewing.

Cookie and Lucious Lyon were the most savage and untouchable participants in the annual Purge. The married couple did whatever they had to do to stay alive. No allies, no groups, no help. Just them, and they were impenetrable.

To cut things bluntly. They were a psychopathic couple who enjoyed the thrill of destruction. Normal? No. But was it able to be recognized as a problem when they only revealed this side of them on the night of the Annual Purge? No."

The blue screen went across their eyes, and the distorted ring began to echo throughout their home. Wide smiles spread across their faces. (Play)

"This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Annual Purge sanctioned by the U.S Government. Weapons of class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning, until 7 a.m., when the Purge concludes. Blessed by our New Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn. May God be with you all."

The loud ending siren started to ring loudly. They smiled wider.

"May god be with you all." Replied Cookie Lyon.

The couple, both a brown complexion, had hobbies. Sure they enjoy things like everyday people.

But when the purge comes around, they are no longer 'The nice Mr. and Mrs Lyons!'

They had got themselves prepared once the sirens had stopped. They went to their main room of the house and got prepared. They gathered up their weapons, and masks to be unrecognizable.

"Oh! I've been feigning for this day to come once again.." Said Cookie. "So have I, we've waited patiently. We've let them get away with what they did to us. And now it's our turn." Said Lucious. She smiled at him.

"Go change." He told her. She nodded and walked away. She put on her outfit and met him when he was ready.

"Make sure you activate the sprinklers before we leave." Said Cookie,

She held on to his hand and they walked outside.

They walked down the street.