Halloween

"Rawr Kacchan! I'm a dragon! Fear me"

"...No" Izuku pouts.

"Come on, at least indulged me for a little bit!"

"You're too fucking short to be a dragon"

"Hey! That's not very nice you know Kacchan!" Izuku pouts

"You're like a fucking kid, seriously? Halloween costumes?"

"UA said that it was alright for us to wear a Halloween costume today, you're the one wearing a wolf costume, why are you complaining?"

"You think I wanted to wear this?! My old hag heard about it from you and she forced me to wear it, all because you have such a big fucking mouth!" Izuku pouts, his eyes slightly watering, Katsuki froze in shock.

"Uuuuuwu, Kacchan hates me, I'm so sorry Kacchan" he says, fake sniffling, hiding his face in his hands.

"Hey! Making someone cry is not manly Bakugou! What the hell man I thought you were cool!" Kirishima huffs, hugging the greenette, Izuku hugs him back, "it's okay little buddy, Katsuki is just a mean goober- Hey Katsuki! Apologize to him damnit!"

Katsuki was still frozen in shock.

"Hey what the hell is going on here-"

"A-Aizawa-sensei! K-Kacchan is being mean!" Izuku whines, tears still in his eyes, he hugs his teacher tight, Aizawa looks at Katsuki, he looks about ready to kill the blond for making his so- student cry.

"Oi, apologize" Katsuki blinked at him, still shocked.

"Hey what's going on here?" Katsuryoku asks in his Perseus costume.

"Katsuki made Izuku cry" Kirishima replies, he was wearing a knights costume.

"Ah Hey! That's not cool! Has he apologized yet?"

"No"

"Hey Katsuki! Apologize already!" Katsuki blinked.

"I'm not gonna apologize his cries are faker than his dragon costume, hell no-