Chapter 11

Blake's POV

I was awakened by the blaring of the alarm. And it suddenly stopped, which I was grateful for.

Today is Monday and I'm soooo not in the mood to go to work today.

Your probably wondering what went down during the weekend. Well, my mom and I went shopping on Saturday while my dad and Adam just stayed at home and watched sports all day whilst drink beer. Typical men.

I took Adam out in the evening on a tour of the city and to dinner. The four of us spent Sunday together at the park having a picnic before Adam and I had to leave.

Adam asked me to sleepover at his house when we got to NYC. I've spent a couple of nights here so I'm familiar with his house. Or mansion, I should say.

It's a beautiful and modern mansion with a huge pool, cinema room, spacious kitchen and all the bells and whistles.

"Come on baby. Wake up, we have to go to work." Adam said softly while shaking me.

I tried swatting him away while groaning.

"Come on Blake. Otherwise I'll fire you." He said cheekily and I instantly turned to face him at that statement.

I gasped dramatically and said "Oh no you wouldn't. You need me." I smiled afterwards.

"Okay. No I wouldn't but come on, your going to make me late."

He kissed me passionately before getting off the bed and he headed to his en suite bathroom.

I admired his body from my place on the bed. He had only slept in his boxers and I wasn't complaining; not one bit.

"Like the view?" He said with a smirk on his face as he turned around to face me. I just nodded wordlessly as I stared at his muscular chest and 6 pack.

He just laughed at my shameless ogling and disappeared into the bathroom.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, both Adam and I were ready to go to work.

Adam was wearing a navy suit that fit his body perfectly, white shirt, black tie and black dress shoes.

I, however, was wearing a mustard coloured suit, white shirt with the first button undone and black, suede shoes.

"Come on, let's go." At that instruction, I collected my things for work that I got from my apartment last night and follwed Adam out the door, who had his briefcase in his hands.

He opened the garage and parked inside was the Ferrari, Audi A4 and a Jaguar F-Pace that looks brand new. Come to think of it, it's the first time I'm seeing it in the garage.

"When you said you loved the Jaguar back in Chicago, a thought struck my mind. There you go, that's your new car. The one we drove in, in Chicago, was a rental but then I bought one for you and asked my brother to bring it here." He said with a wide grin.

I've actually met Reign, Adam's younger brother, maybe three times and he's a cool and chilled guy. He's a 2nd year law student.

As he told me everything, my jaw had dropped to the fucking floor. I struggled to form words because of my shock.

"Adam.... th-this is too much, I can't take it. How much did you spend on it?"

"Blake I want you to take it and I won't take no for an answer. It doesn't matter how much I spent. Now, here are the keys to your new car." He said confidently with a face splitting smile to go with it.

I took the keys from him and immediately gave him a hug and kissed him. Well, made out with him more like.

"Thank you so much Adam. I don't know how to thank you." I said said as I racked my brain for ways to thank him.

"You don't have to babe. It's just a gift from me to you. Now, you drive the Jaguar and I'll drive myself to work."

"What? Why don't you go with me?" I replied confused.

"I know you want to drive your new car and I refuse to get into it with you because you drive like a maniac." He accused teasingly.

"I do not." I replied dramatically as I put my hand to my chest. "But okay, see you at the office."

"Be careful on the road." He said as he pecked my lips before we parted ways.

I got into my new car and he got into the Audi. I then got extremely excited because I have a new car.

My boyfriend bought me a new car and I knew exactly how to thank him, I thought with a smirk on my face.

I buckled my seatbelt and started the car. Of course I connected my phone to the car's Bluetooth and it connected to the radio. The first song that came one was Famous (Remix) by French Montana and Adam Levine.

Adam backed out of the garage and I followed suit. He gestured for me to drive in from of him and I did as told.

10 minutes later, we arrived at work and parked in the underground employee parking lot. I parked beside Adam and we headed to the elevator side-by-side, with our hands interlocked.

We took the elevator to the ground floor. It was when we got out and people were staring at us that I realised we were still holding hands.

I blushed and cleared my throat, "Adam, we are holding hands and people are staring at us."

"So what? You're my boyfriend and I don't care if people know about us." He said with a shrug and he smiled at me.

I felt giddy inside at his words and I just realised something, I've fallen in love with Adam Grey.

A/N: So? What do you think? Adam bought Blake a car.😁 I actually love the Jaguar F-Pace myself, that's why I chose that car and I added the Audi in the mix because I like it too.😏

Don't forget to vote and comment