sleepless in captivity (part one of two)

Requested by min_sowa23

y/n's pov

I'm not really sure when I fell for Peter Parker. All I know is that whenever I did, I fell hard.

I'm not really sure what exactly made me fall like this either. One day I was laughing and joking around with the guy as friends, and then the next thing I knew my mouth went dry when he was around and I was unable to meet his eyes whenever I was talking to him.

I didn't know at the time how much shit these horrible, horrible feelings would get me in.

But I did know that Peter Parker could never find out about them.

Peters pov

I've loved y/n for as long as I can remember.

When I first saw her in the Avengers training center, I swear time stopped. One thought crossed my mind in that moment, one thought only.

I  have to protect this girl at all costs.

Now, it's easier said than done, you know.

y/n seems to get herself into trouble everywhere she goes.

Seemingly more often whenever HYDRA is involved.

                                  -------------------------------------------------------------

This is where the actual story begins bitchachos so y'all better shut up and pay attention.

y/n's pov

I'm not certain exactly how I got myself into this situation, and same goes for how I'm going to get myself out of it. I have to admit that I am honestly impressed on how HYDRA found me. I mean, when you're surrounded by superpeople, you should feel safe and protected. Maybe that's my problem.

I felt too safe and protected.

But not anymore.

I genuinely thought my HYDRA days were over. Well there's another naïve thought.

I literally walked outside to go for an impromptu grocery run because the Avengers are pigs and managed to go through a MONTHS WORTH OF GROCERIES IN TWO DAYS. IM LOOKING AT YOU THOR. YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN POPTARTS. Anywho, where was I? Oh yeah, impromptu groceries. Okay.

So I walked outside, and HYDRA was all over me. They went all out for this little kidnapping too. I'm talking power cancelling force fields, like ten grade A, hate fueled assassins, a couple regular HYDRA agents, etc. etc.

I have to say, I'm a tad flattered by it all. They brought the whole gang for little 'ol me. I'm just a narcissistic eighteen year old girl with telekinesis, anger management issues, and sarcasm to spare. Practically harmless.

Right?

Wrong.

I killed at least 80% of them before they finally got me. Why? Because I'm a kick-ass bitch with telekinesis, motherfucker. Come at me, I dare you.

But they still got me.

Point HYDRA.

Now I'm stuck in this cute little cell with this cute little fluorescent lightbulb and this cute little metal door and this cute little food slot and these cute little power-cancelling handcuffs and this cute little bed that feels like you're sleeping on Satan himself but it's cool.

Wasn't gonna sleep anyway.

I haven't slept in 72 hours.

And that's totally cool too.

Hey y'all! ik i haven't written anything in a while, i'm gonna be trying to write more tho i promise. this one was really fun to write, i feel like i wrote based on my own personality so don't just too harshly haha. part two coming soon✌🏻