33

"dons got laid?" saori reads the text her cousin just sent her.

she was sitting inside johnny's car since the latter had offered to drive her to doyoung's house. his excuse was because it was too cold to walk, and she's still sore from sex, but saori knew he just wanted more time with her.

she even had to scold him to stop driving with one hand while the other was holding hers.

johnny snorts at that. "what?" he chuckles. "kim doyoung? got laid? when?"

"i don't know," saori starts tapping a reply to yuta. "yuta just texted me that."

she ponders with a frown and glances at johnny. "do you know anything about this?" she asks him.

"no, not me. we're not that close," johnny admits. "though, he and taeyong have been hanging out recently. maybe you should ask tae."

"wait-taeyong and dons?" saori wants to say she's surprised but she isn't. "so they've been hanging out the whole time?"

"i-well, i think? not all the time, i mean, i think only once," johnny isn't sure about his claim.

the only time he knew about taeyong and doyoung hanging out was when he asked his best friend if he wanted to grab some ice cream and taeyong declined, telling him he's out to do errands for his sister. johnny then heard doyoung's voice at the background and asked him about it.

taeyong only said that he just happened to ran into him and hang up.

johnny didn't know if it was him, or if taeyong sounded panicked over the line.

"have you been hanging out with taeyong recently, too?" saori questions.

"not this break, no. he's always busy for some reason," johnny says. "i mean, he's always busy since he's in charge of cooking meals for his family and it's the holidays and all.

"but he barely even had time to meet up with me and the boys."

"huh." saori hums suspiciously. "i see."

speaking of which, as they got nearer to doyoung's house, they spot taeyong turning by the corner.

johnny slows the car down to get taeyong's attention. "tae!" he calls, rolling down his window.

taeyong jumps away, startled. "oh, hey johnny," he calms down when he realizes it's just johnny.

"hi, taeyong!" saori waves at him.

taeyong bends down to peek at her. "hi, saori!" he greets back. "what're you guys doing here?"

"i'm just driving saori to doyoung's house." johnny answers. "what're you doing here?"

"oh." taeyong blinks. "i'm-i just visited a friend." boyfriend actually.

johnny squints at that. "a friend?" taeyong has no time hanging out with them but he has time to visit a friend's house? yeah, he's not buying it. "which friend?"

"you know-my-my friend from home ec," taeyong replies, starting to get nervous. "he-she-they thought-well, i thought them how to make nutmeg so."

"right." johnny stares at him questioningly. "well, get in then, i'll drive you home. i just have to drop-off saori first."

"oh-okay." taeyong feels happy that he gets to go back to doyoung's house. hopefully, he's the one who opens the door for saori, not yuta.

upon arriving at the kim residence, unfortunately, it wasn't doyoung who opened the gate for saori, but yuta.