Chapter 35 Wolfnapped

Unedited!

Previously:

"So your mate is here, and your calling because of him. I should have expected it" he laughed again but it was sour, and forceful like there was venom in his voice.

"Well tell your mate to watch his back, because I'm coming after him next. I won't lay in peace till his pack falls and him and his fucking dad are dead! Wait and watch Trent Sanders because by next week you will be dead and your pack will be mine"

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

I looked at Trent wide eyed. Ive know Nick all these years and never in my life have I imagined him saying such spiteful words to anyone.

He was always a cute sensible guy, that's why all the girls fell at his feet in school, because he couldn't hurt anyone or anything.

Trent paced around my room before coming to a halt.

"I really have to go, but I can't leave you alone tonight" he muttered more to himself.

"I know for a fact you won't come to my house, so they're no point in that idea" Trent continued his muttering fest.

He stayed silent for a while, no doubt informing his pack through the mind link of the possible danger lurking ahead.

"Don't leave me alone tonight Trent" I said grabbing onto his arm and pulling him in my direction.

"My wolf feels uneasy, with the thought of not being beside you" I continued, as he looked into my eyes.

"I won't leave you, not after everything that's happened between us. I promise" he replied pulling me in for a hug.

I was scared, really scared. I hadn't ever seen this side to Nick and quite frankly I didn't know what he was capable off. But then I think Nick isn't a wolf, so they're isn't much harm he can inflict upon us.

"Look Lana, please just for the time being, stay at my packs house. I want you protected, and if your far away I won't be able to do it properly" he said cupping my face in his hands.

"But I refuse to sleep, in the same room as you" I said and my wolf howled in anger. She was on high alert, since Nick threatened her mates life.

"Fine, but I will have some warrior wolfs positioned outside your room" he bargained.

"But-" he cut me off.

"No ifs or buts" he placed his index finger on my lips.

"Keep your mind link open, I will be asking if your ok every 10 minutes" he stated as I nodded.

"I would guard your room myself, but I will have to patrol the territory tonight" he explained giving me a light kiss on the cheek.

"I understand" I said, giving him a tight hug.

"We have to tell Jason first, because he said he would help your pack with this" I whispered to him as I hugged him even tighter.

He nuzzled his head in my neck and sighed loudly.

"Ok, but whatever happens in these few days just remember I love you" he said and I grabbed his hand dragging him out my room and down the stairs to where Jason was.

"Hey Jason" I said walking into the living room, as he sat there with a can of beer and burger.

"Hey" he replied looking at the door and giving a brief glare to Trent.

"Aren't you going to ask why and how Trent got here?" I asked slightly confused as he smirked at me.

"I'm an Alpha I could smell him and a few of his pack members from a mile away. I knew his intentions as soon as he stepped on my territory" he explained, drinking the rest of his beer then crumpling the can and aiming to throw it in the trash bin.