CHAPTER 15

NAOMI'S POV

It has been one and a half weeks and I can feel our bond braking. He was doing exactly what he said he wasn't he was creating a bond between him and the princes. I knew it was going to happen but I ignored the pain. To take my mind of him I decided to build a Banja jumping machine.

(I know crazy yes but if you have the right equipment you can).

I knew the best place to do that. After I was done, I decided to test it.

IDGAF  by  dua lipa was playing at max on my head phones and I loved it I was letting go of him and  for once in my life here I felt free. Now I am free to go and love someone who will love me back.

When I jumped, I felt  freedom rushing through my veins ant the feeling was exuberant.

ADRIAN POV

As I watched her jump of the line, I was surprised to see the amount of courage she had.I've been watching her build the thing she was pretty good and she did it right I was surprised.She was wearing some shorts and a vestlike thing that really complimented her body and dam her body was beautiful.Just the way I like my women.

I knew she was the one who drew my wolf want to come to my greatest enemys pack. She was my second chance and I was definitely going to let her go. Now is not the time but I will come back for you my love.

NAOMIS POV

While I was doing my jump, I wore some shorts and a vest and dam I felt sexy and for once. After a fun time it was time to get back to the pack house, as I was walking back I thought of what I was going to tell him when he got back in a few hours.They were coming back early for I don't know what reason.

When I got to the palace, I went straight to my room to take a good shower. When I was done, I decided to get something to eat. All that walking made me hungry who am I kidding I am always hungry my very existence makes me hungry.

I walked into the kitchen expecting to find no one but guess who I found the one and only cupel making out on the counter. 

I cleared my throat to make my presence known as I walked in and they don't even part until three seconds passed yes, I was counting.

So how are you guys doing ,I asked like I was crazy.

"Naomi I can explain" he said

You don't owe me an explanation its fine I smiled at both of them.

Congratulations you two I am genuinely happy for you, now I will take what I came for and I will leave you two.

After taking a whole tab of ice cream I left, as I was walking to my room Alexandra walked up to me with a sly smile on her face.  

"I told you I always win now you will be my personal maid as I promised  she said"

Well shit, that's all I could think of now. I was speechless as she walked away while laughing.A will later I was sent for by my mate well my ex mate as from today.When I entered his office, I looked around until I spotted him at the window it was quit until I decided to ask him what he wanted from me.

Why have you sent for me?

He turned around and said ,"You were never going to be fit to lead a pack so I chose someone who could and that person is Alexandra" he said coldly.

When he said I would never be fit to lead a pack it hit me like a tun of bricks and that actually hurt.

"I Ambrose king reject you Naomi Andrews as my mate and Luna of this pack"