Chapter 27

Unedited

Unedited.  (Please please for the love of the lord pay attention guys. This chapter is important, but your not meant to understand everything quite yet.)

Your p.o.v

"Hoseok tell me what's wrong with me." I grit out. The glow around my hands had slowly burned out by now.

I quickly sat up from bed and threw my discarded dress back over my head, trying to gain back some dignity after the humiliation I'd just gone through. Hoseok however had carefully maneuvered around my angry form and wrapped my sheet around his naked body. He was acting as if I had some fucking disease for Christ's sake.

"Hoseok." I repeated his name in a stern voice.

As I took a couple of steps towards him his eyes began to glow red once more.

"Y/N. Please don't come any closer. I don't want to hurt you but if I feel like my life is on the line I'll have no choice." He warned darkly. The soft look that once adorned his face was now gone and replaced with a blank mask. Only his eyes had shown the thunder brewing beneath their depths.

I took a deep breath, trying my best to calm my nerves. "How is your life on the line? If you know something just tell me." I plead, desperation dripping from every word I pronounced.

My feet began to move once more and Hoseok's eyes narrowed on me as if he were ready to strike at any moment.

I repeated his name and this seemed to snap him out of his predator state just a little. His eyes dimmed a fraction as he blinked back at me.

"I... I'm not supposed to say." He said lowly.

I simply stood there, waiting to hear his reply. Hoseok stood in his same position, eyes flickering to the floor and he frowned in deep thought. Anxiety began to fester from my bones and eat at me from the inside. But when he opened his mouth I was faced with disappointment when the next words left his mouth.

"I need to go."

"What are you serious right now? Hoseok what the fuck?!" I began yelling at him but it was no use. A mass of flames evaded my vision and it took me a minute to realize it wasn't flames I was seeing. Hoseok's wings and spread wide and shimmered in various hues of red and orange.

In all his bare assed glory Hoseok had extended his wings an darted out of my window within the time it took me to blink.

The shock of it all took me a second to compose myself before I was sliding on my shoes, throwing on a coat and heading out of the door. My mother's yelling fell on deaf ears as I hurried out of my window, following Hoseok's lead. Thankfully the boys hadn't lived very far because it wasn't until I was halfway there that the adrenaline had worn off and my vagina was aching like a bitch.

It was an oddly freezing night a day before prom and here I was banging on a door belonging to seven ridiculously attractive supernatural boys like a mad woman just half an hour after I lost my virginity. If my Grandmother self could see me now.