Trick or Treats. (Gabriel x Ftm Reader)

Supernatural
This is a little late, but here. Sorry for taking so long. This was before the whole Luccy thing.

You smiled and danced around the apartment, smiling like an idiot. Dean and Sam had ran down to the store to get candy as you waited at the crappy hotel you were staying at tonight.
It was Halloween night and the room was silent, other than your music blaring out your speakers.
You paused for a second when you heard a noise. You walked to your speaker and turned it down a little, listening closely.
You heard it again and turned around. Nearly jumping out of your skin, you spotted a man. Pulling out a knife, you glared at them. You couldn't get a good look at their face from where they were standing.
The man threw up his hands in denfese. "Woah there, tiger. I just came to see my boyfriend." What the man said registered in your brain slowly, as you lowered your knife.
"Gabriel?" The man stepped into the dim light of the hotel room. The man smirked at you. His long dirty blonde hair was messy. His golden eyes bled into yours. You smiled widely and put the knife on the table, running to him. When you reached him, you gave him a big hug. "I missed you." Gabriel chuckled and hugged you back. "I missed you too, handsome."
You looked at the entrance of the hotel room as you heard the door handle jiggle. Dean and Sam walked in with a bag of candy, pumpkin pie, apple pie, and three twelve packs of beer. Dean looked up from setting down the stuff and his eyes widened. "Gabriel?" He asked. Gabriel rolled his eyes, jokingly. "Of course. What is wrong with you Winchesters? Do I look like Castiel?"
You shook your head, not wanting to get in the middle incase the boys got mad. You all sat down and you reached over to hand Gabriel a beer.
For most of the night, Sam, Dean, Gabriel, and you talked and gossiped. Around three a.m. Dean and Sam decided to go to their own room, leaving Gabriel and you alone.
So here you were. Gabriel and you laid on the bed, cuddling. He kissed your cheek and chuckled. "Do you want a trick or treat?" You looked at him, smiling. "What's the difference?"