The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(14)

Juliana Point Of View:

My lips felt as if they were on fire; they felt warm against mine. I brought my hands up pushing him off of me; i glared angrily at him. How dare he kiss me? I walked up to him slapping across the face.

"How dare you! You don’t barge in my room and forcefully kiss me!" I yelled at his face.

"That was the only way for you to listen to me!" He screamed, rubbing his cheek. "I like you. I really mean it,"

Stop saying those words! Just shut up!

Didn’t he understand these types of things don’t happen? Players don’t like anyone, especially a girl like me. I knew he wanted to play me and he still does; he got caught and he couldn’t find a way to get himself out of it.

"Get out!" I snapped, pointing towards the door.

Ale puts my hand down gazing down at me. "Stop doing this. I'm being serious I like you," He confessed, sincerity dominating his voice.

"You can’t like me." I said poking him in the chest. "If people find out you kissed me then a war will go off in school," I informed him.

Alejandro didn’t know the callous he would do if people realize players could actually like someone. It would unbalance the entire game system, and just thinking how the game book would be unbalance caused me to freak out.

It took four years for everything to be this way just to have Alejandro Rodriquez come and set it off. Not even I knew what would happen; how people would react to it. If Alejandro giving up his jacket caused a stir up now imagine people finding out we kissed...NO! imagine they found out he liked me.

No, he couldn’t like me! I wouldn’t let him.

"Since when do I care what people do?" He asked me, stupidly.

I sighed. "You can’t like me, that's the point."

He crossed his hand against his chest. "And why can’t I? You liked me!" He snapped getting annoyed with me.

I bawled my fist, trying to pretending he didn’t say that. Yeah, once i did like him and it was the best feeling, but now having him like me it wasn’t right. It didn’t feel right. When a guy confesses their true feelings to you; the girl is supposed to feel happy, but I didn’t. It made me get nervous and it made me over think things.

Why would he like me? From all the girls out there why did he have to fall for me? He had a nice girl who truly liked him. All I wanted was my revenge, my stand to make him feel miserable, but with him making my job complicated wasn’t helping.

"I forbid you to like me!" I snarled, glaring at him.

He laughed dryly. "You can't forbid me from liking you. These are MY feelings not yours,"

I shuffled my hair around like a mad women. "Shit! You can’t like me because I don’t like you! Stop wasting your time on me!" I shouted angrily.