Part 6

Me and Hoseok has gotten to my house.
" I have to take a shower, so you can chose a movie"
" ok," He Gave me a smile before I left for the bathroom.

I dressed in my grey longhorn shot-shorts and a white tank top. I went down stairs to see Hoseok sitting on the couch on his phone. As soon as I came down the stairs he looked up at me and smiled. I walked to where he was sitting and I cuddled up next to him as his arms wrapped around me.
"Let's watch a movie" he said while looking down at me.
"Ok" I said as I grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix.

The movie was over and it was twelve AM. We were both really tiered and too lazy.
"Ok, I should go home now" he said in a sad voice. " I wish I could stay here" he said hugging me.
" you can if you want" I said while yawning
" really?" He said looking at me.
"Yea, we don't have school tomorrow, so you can if you want"
"Ok" he said with a cheerful voice.

We walked to my room and I lade down on my bed. I quickly opened my eyes as soon as I herd him take off his pants.
"OH MY GOD!! what are you doing" I said as I covered my eyes.
" I still have my underwear on, chill, I don't have any close to sleep in!!" He said with a shocked and worried face.
I uncovered my eyes to see him in just underwear as he walked over to the other side of my bed and got under the covers.
I layed back down and close my eyes. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him.
"Jung Hoseok!!"
" shhh... I'm trying to sleep"
We both then fell asleep.

I woke up in Hoseoks arms, his face was so cute when he sleeps. I then remember he's only in his boxers. I slowly try to slip out of his arms but he only tightened his grip so I gave up.
" why do you want to get up?" He asked sleepily
" so I can make you some breakfast"
" you can make that later, let's just lay here for a while"
We stayed like that for another thirty minutes or so but we got up when I herd my door bell ring.
I answered the door and saw Lisa smiling at me with two cups of coffee.
" hey" she said smiling
"What" I said in a tiered and annoyed voice
" wow, someone is really not a morning person" she said handing me the coffee as she walked in.
Hoseok walked down the stairs and I saw Lisa's eyes go big.
" don't get ahead of yourself pabo, nothing happened" I said while sipping on my coffee
He eyes went back to normal size.
Hoseok came up behind me and pouted,
" I want some coffee" he said in a whiny voice
"Here," gave him my cup to sip on
" what are you two doing today?" Lisa asked as she took another sip of her coffee
" I don't know, probably, Anima and cuddle" I said while looking at Hoseok.
" well, what if we go to the amusement park?" Lisa asked
"I'm cool with going to the amusement park" Hoseok said looking at me.
" ok, I just need to get ready" I said as I ran upstairs to my room.
I put on some jeans and a black t shirt with some boots.
I ran down stairs ready and Hoseok was gone.
" where did Hoseok go?" I asked Lisa
" he went home to get ready, he'll meet us back here in ten minutes"
"Ok" I said as I sat down on the coach waiting for Hoseok to return.