Chapter 32

"Can you give me the AUX cord?"
"No, because it's not your turn yet"
"I never agreed to turns!"
"You did! about half a second ago!"
Issac and Derick were doing it again, arguing for the third time today and I think I have finally reached my limit.

"Can we stop the car?"
I said suddenly, pouting my lips.
I felt the car slowly stopping and Derick turned to me looking concerned;
"Why? Are you okay? Are you feeling dizzy?"
My pout was gone and my puppy dog eyes suddenly turned into a hard glare.
"Get.out.of.the.car! Both of you!" I yelled at them.

You have just awoken the devil that has been dying to claw it's way out!

They both scrambled out of the car and I also walked out.

I glared at both of them and started shouting.

"If you two assholes don't shut up I swear I will get in the car and have you walk back, do you understand me?! I am tired, I had to deal with both your stupidity for two f*cking days straight! ¿No puedes hacerme el favor de al menos mantener una conversación civil?" ¡o mejor! ¡Solo deja de hablar por completo! Me queda un día más de unas vacaciones decentes y si ustedes, idiotas, son la razón por la que vuelvo a casa sintiéndome enojada, ¡personalmente los atropellaré!"

("Can't you do me the simple favor of at least keeping up a civil conversation?! or even better! Just stop talking entirely! I have one more day left of a decent vacation and if you idiots are the reason I go home feeling angry I will personally run you over!")

I felt like anger was still seeping through my veins so I made a quick move and pulled both their ears.

That still doesn't help.

I took off my smelly trainers and threatened to hit them with it but they do something that really isn't going to help their case.

They laugh at my face!
They fucking laugh at me!

I threw the shoe at them, unfortunately they dodge it and it lands on the ground.

I take a deep intake of breath and open the drivers seat and get in.

I turn on the ignition and start driving.

I keep my eyes on the road and also the distance tracker at the same time I wanted to stop at about a kilometer but something caught my eye and I smirked wanting to go a little bit more.

I look from the rear view mirror to see them both running after me and the best part was that Issac was running holding my other shoe and screaming.

Oh this is fun, they weren't kidding when they said revenge is sweet.

I opened the window to hear their screams of terror from being left behind.

But instead I heard Isaac shout;
"You forgot your shoe! They'll think you stole the car! It costs four times the amount you get a month and you have a very generous pay might I add!"

I quickly stomped my foot on the brakes and felt the car come to a screeching stop.

I got out the of the car and leaned against the back bumper until they came around I'd say I drove almost three kilometers which was a lot of fun.

Definitely worth doing again.

When their panting selves came to view I walked forward grabbed my shoe and looked at them both.

"Does anyone have anything to say?"
They keep quiet.
"I'm waiting!"
"No" they both finally reply.
"Good! Now get in the car!"
"Yes ma'am"

I leave them there as I got into the passenger seat with a satisfied smile on my face.

When they both get in the car I hear Issac mutter.