My Hot Mechanic 5

Andre POV

"Why are you stalking me?" I opened my eyes in shock

"Stalking you!"

"Yes, everywhere im at you show up." She had her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised

"Im not stalking you im on a date"

"Yeah a date your not paying for" She rolled her eyes and walked past me

"Was that Keisha?" Eric was looked back

"Yeah that was here"

"Damn." He whistled

"Who was that?" The bimbo chimed in, We ignored her

"So you guys are paying?" She got louder.

"No" we said it at the same time. We laughed they rolled their eyes.

"We getting in for free Matthew?" I forgot I was holding up the line

"Yeah, the girls too"

"Thanks man"

Was I going to treat what was her name again?

"I forgot your name again"

"I told you a million times it Lisa" She had attitude.

"Right"

So I wasn't going to treat Lisa to popcorn or a soda she came with her friends and she could pay for herself. Mean yeah but that's the way I treated girls I didn't care.

So was I interested in these girls anymore now that I knew Keisha was here? No I wasn't I wanted to ditch Lisa with the first guy I saw looking at her. And to be honest that was a easy task she was hot and I knew guys were looking at her. I could ditch her then my friends. Shady? Yes. Did I care? No.

Like clock work I saw my other team mates coming my way.

"Hey man" Instantly they were looking at Lisa and her hot friends.

"You guys seeing Iron Man?" Everyone nodded. All the same times. It was perfect. Everyone was too consumed talking to notice me walking away. Lisa was already flirting with another guy and there was enough girls around to keep everyone entertained through the movie.

My goal now? Find Keisha.

Keisha POV

Of course he wasn't stalking me. Why the hell did I say that? Stupid Stupid me. I mean yeah it seemed that way but I was the loser who was attempting to get out for once. To make it worse the girl he was with. Geeze! She had hoe written all over her, and that was why I hated Andre he was a gross pig. And why I hated myself so much that I was hiding in the bathroom. Thank goodness this place was insanely clean.

So what was I suppose to do now?

Drive around till 11:30 or just go see the stupid movie? Well I might as well go I paid $11 for it.

I peeked out the door, like a scary cat then I ran to theater 13. Yes I literally mean ran.

But of course it wasn't going to be that easy because I was actually being stalked.

He was leaning against the wall, his leg kicked up, arms cross with a grin I just wanted to slap off his face.

I stopped running and stared right back at him. Sending as much hostility as possible.\

"Who you running from?"

"No one"

"So why were you running?"

"I was getting exercise. Where your bimbo?"

"I pimped her to my friend"

Was I really wasting my time talking to him? There was no way in hell I wanted to go inside the movies but I sure didn't want to leave because of him. That's probably what he wants me to do.

"That's nice, but I have a movie to watch. Go find another girl to bother" I started walking fast to past him but he grabbed me

"Its previews, don't go"

"Let go of me" I started wiggling out his grip but hes a freaking quaterback and im a stick I wasn't getting anywhere

He laughed and let go.

"Im not going to force you to stay but if you walk in there im walking right behind you and im going to sit next to you. Im warning you now just so you wont try to hurt me."

"Why are you bothering me!"

"Because I fount you" He smiled wide a dimple appeared on his right cheek. It was adorable but not that much

"finding me doesn't mean you have bother me"

"Yes it does"

"Leave me the hell alone or ill make your life hell" I glared at him

"I don't think I can do that and I would love to see you try" He pulled open the door and made a gesture for me to go first.

Why me? Why was I was going to walk threw these damn door with him? Why? Because I was going to make his life a bit more complicated.