Chapters 3- You Lie You Die

"Luke! I'm so sorry!" Carter apologizes.
"Okay whose next?" Alex asked.
"I'll go." Carter said as he went and picked up a card from the living room. Luke and Jessi sat on the bottom staircase.
Carter then read out his card which says:

Dare

Put your right hand fingers inside a spinning blender.

Then the clock ticks and rang 3 times.

"Carter you have to or else you're gonna die." Ariel said sadly.
"Are you nuts?!" Carter said scaredly.
"Ariel Carter can't do it." Alex said.
"What are you all not getting?! You do it you live to see another day!" Ariel said.
"Alex I know this is crazy but Ariel's right." Tyler said.
"Thank you! I'm so sorry Carter but you have too." Ariel said.
"Hurry you have a minute and half." Tyler said. Jessi and Luke stayed in the bottom staircase since Luke could barely move.
As they entered the kitchen the mini chopper machine turned on.
"Carter, listen to me. As you touch it remove your hand as quick." Tyler said.
"Since you're the doctor I'm guessing you can fix this up afterwards." Carter said then he slowly moved his hands closer to the spinning blade.
"Carter hurry, less than a minute!" Addison said as they all watched sadly. Carter then put his hand on the blender and a strong gust of wind blow distracting Carter whose entire hand went straight down inside the blade an his hand started chopping up.
"Arhhhhh!!!!!!!" Carter yelled.
"Helppppp!!!?" He yelled out in pain.
"Oh my God! Carter!" Addison said.
"Pull the plug off!" Maddie said as Tyler quickly remove the plug and Carter remove his pieces of remaining hand and screaming in pain.
"Arhha!" He yelled. Tyler quickly got his medic kit and bandage it.

*****

"I'll go next." Ariel said and went and picked up a card from the table in the living room where everyone was at. Tyler and Hult helped Luke inside the living room.
Ariel closed her eyes then picked up a card and read it. It says:

Dare

Cut of piece of your skin by your elbow.

Then the clock ticks and then rang 1 time.
"Ariel one minute." Alex said.
"You want me to do it?" Tyler asked.
"You're the doc, aren't ya?" Ariel said jokingly while she sobs.
"Okay. Uhmmm....Alex hand me the knife Hult used." Tyler said and Alex quickly got it for him. He took it and held Aria's arm.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Noo...but not a choice." Ariel said. Then Tyler pulled her skin by her elbows downwards and then cut.
"Arhhhhhaha!!!" Ariel screamed in pain as Tyler ripped and cut clean off piece of her skin.
"Sorry!" Tyler said as he put the skin inside the cooler of ice.
"Arhha!" Ariel cried as Alex hugged her.
"I'll go next." Tyler said.
He picked up a card and read it aloud. It says:

Dare

Pull out a teeth.

Then the clock ticks and rang 2 times.
"Tyler 2 minutes. I'll do the pulling since I'm also doing medic." Ariel said.
"But your injured hand?" Tyler asked.
"You help me I help you." Ariel said through her tears. She took the pliers that Maddie used and places it on one of Tyler's back teeth.
"Ready? On 3." Ariel asked then said. Tyler then nod once.
"One..." Alex said then Ariel twisted the pliers and pulled out the teeth.
"Arh!!!!" Tyler screamed as Ariel pulled out the teeth.
"What the hell?!" Alex said.
"Sorry!! I'm so sorry!!" Ariel said. As Tyler then raised back up.
"What happened to 2 and 3?" Tyler asked.
"I knew you'll be ready so I did it before you were ready, so less pain." Ariel said.
"That does not seem like less pain." Luke said.
"You bet it frickin wasn't less painful!" Tyler said placing his hand over his mouth. Alex was side holding hugging him.
"My turn." Jessi said as she got up and picked up a card. She then read it aloud. It says:

Dare

Cut your wrist.

Then the clock ticks and rings 3 times.
"Three minutes!" Ariel said. Jessi was scared and terrified not knowing what to do.
"Listen to me carefully okay. Uhm... Ariel give me your shawl, quickly." Tyler said as Ariel quickly took off her shawl and give it to Tyler.
"Jessi take this now listen. When I cut your wrist, quickly put the shawl over the cut and pressed down, raise your hands above your head. That way you can still be alive." Tyler said.
"I'd listen if I were you. He is the only doctor." Hult said.
"Give me that knife that Hult and Alex used." Tyler said holding the knife and Jessi's left hand.
"Ready?" Tyler asked.
"Yeah." Jessi said sobbing.
"Remember what I said to do." Tyler said. Then Tyler sliced the knife through her skin.
"Arhhhhh!!!ha ha!" Jessi cried in pain.
"Jessi now!" Luke yelled. Then she quickly pressed down the shawl on her wrist.Tyler then quickly helped her pressed it down on her hand and above her head.
"Hold it for only a few more seconds!" Tyler said. After Tyler bandaged her hand she was a bit weak.
"I can't take this shit anymore!! I'm frickin leaving!!" Addison said.
"Addi we can't leave until the round is complete!" Ariel said walking up next to her.
"Easy for you to say! You bearly did anything!" Addison said then pushed Ariel whom fell back by Tyler.
"That's enough!" Tyler yelled, then a set of cards came flying down from on top the staircase and all over the living room.
It all says:

Truth

Say the truth, are you an addict?

"You're an addict?" Alex asked as they all looked at the card.
"No!" Addison said. And then the open kitchen door closed shut and the words 'LIAR' was wrote on it.
"You have to tell the truth." Alex said.
"I don't have to do shit okay!" Addison said rolling her eyes.
"Addi please just say the truth." Carter said.
"Carter shut up! I fell of the staircase and rolled down the stairs remember, I took pain killers and geez why do I have to explain this to you. I mean listening to a frickin voice, wall a damn door..see this little squad, I'm so done!" Addison said pointing to everyone and tried opening the door when suddenly everyone got the same message.

Unknown
You lie you die.

"Addi wait you can't leave!!" Everyone tried warning Addison. Whom turned around.
"Goodbye, have fun bitches." She said then the back door opened and a strong gust of wind blow and hit Addison sending her through breaking the door and and pieces of the broken door got stuck inside her.
"No!! Addi!!" Carter yelled as they all went and stood on top the staircase. Addison was lieing dead on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Xx_Princess Royalty _xX💖