twelve

a/n i have just had the shittiest week ever oml.. aahhhhh! but like the other day i was like drinking coffee, i love me some coffee lol. and my friend was also drinking coffee and she was chugging it tho. and i stopped drinking and was like "y u chug dat coffee brO??" and she was like "cuz i can" and i was like "okaY then." and she kept chugging it and she was like halfway done her coffee. and i was working on me mathy shit and i heard chocking. and i was panicking. so i shot my head and watched her choke on her drink. and i was like "u ok?" and she nodded. but wait before you leave!!! and thEN.... coffee started shooting out of her nose and mouth and it got all over her shirt. any whoooo. it got all over me mathy stuff. so. rip math homework lol. also i have like the WORST forehead acne lol. any whooo x2 im done with my sad life stories. byyyyyeeee!

-caylin :3

NO POV---    -_- brOo cause i am the worst at peeps povs lol-------------

november 2 1989-

eddie stared at the beige phone and sighed.

"i cant do it." eddie said chuckling. bev frowned. 

"its not that hard."

"oh. then you should call ellie and tell her that you're quitting the basketball team. "

"wait no-"

"hmm.?"

"thats different."

"in what way?" eddie questioned bev.

"ellie was counting on me to be on the team. and i am. but, you know... basketball ain't my sport." bev laughed lightly. eddie raised an eyebrow.

"ain't?" 

~

"i can't do it." richie frowned at stanley.

"why not?" stan asked.

"what if he says no...?" richie said.

"i don't think he'd so no. after all you are friends. "

"what if hes busy?"

"then thats fine. its not like you're asking him out." stan laughed. richie didn't, he just turned beet red. "wait. are you going to ask him out!" stan squealed. 

"no! thats gay."

"no shit really." stan rolled his eyes.

"you should ask bill out."

"i have already."

"rEALLY!" richie smirked. "i knew something was up between you two."

"you're a good detective."

"thanks."

"but seriously. asking eddie to hang out for a little while, will not kill you."

"i suppose your right..."

~

eddie smiled at the phone.

"i can do this!" eddie smiled at bev and did a little dance. "wooo!"

"ok ok just call him. sheesh." bev laughed rolling her eyes. eddie picked up the phone and dialled richie's number. immediately after, richie answered. 

"hey" they both said at the same time. each of them blushing, for no apparent reason. 

---------

a/n ok so i know that that was vERY short. but ive been meaning to update so. heheh

-caylin :3