Twenty-Nine

Follow me on Instagram, @velvetyruby
I want to be able to talk to you guys and listen to your ideas and/or concerns! If you want to add anything or change anything on my books please follow me and DM me.

Update on 1/16/2020: I changed the username since I deleted the other account. You can follow that account (velvetyruby) if u [for some reason] want to talk to me! I love you all so much!! ❤️❤️

Also! I published a new book. Go check it out if you want.

Here's a rushed update. Have a great day, loves! 💗💗💗

You walked into art class skipping happily until you saw a blonde girl sitting on YOUR seat. You frowned as you saw how nice Jungkook was being.

Of course, you wouldn't want him to treat her badly either but for some reason it bother you that he let her sit on your seat.

You walked over to her and stood there, but she didn't notice your presence, she was so distracted by Jungkook.

Jungkook, did notice, and he winced when you cleared your throat, calling for her attention. She finally turned to you.

"Hi, I don't want to seem rude but this is my seat." You said as calm as you could.

"Oh. Well we're having an amazing conversation right now, so would you mind sitting anywhere else? I don't think it's a big deal, right Jungkook?" The blonde said.

Jungkook gulped and nodded.

He could see your eyes light up with a starving fire, hungry for the girl's soul. You looked at her one last time before sitting more at the front.

You put your head down on your desk with your arms supporting it. You could hear her obnoxious voice talking about saving the manatees.

You rolled your eyes, there was a knot on your throat and you felt like crying. But not of sadness, of anger. Your blood boiled by just thinking of Jungkook agreeing with her.

But the anger was surpassed by sadness. Did he not love you anymore? Did he prefer the blue eyed, blonde exchange student? Were you not good enough?

You later learned the blonde's name was Amy. Amy has volunteered in many organizations and stuff like that. You weren't interested in what she had to say. But Jungkook was.

Your turned to look at him and he listened attentively. You looked back at Amy and she was looking right back at you.

You could tell she noticed you looking at Jungkook, she grinned right away. An evil grin which would have been seen as innocent by anyone else.

Class was over and you didn't feel like sitting through more classes. Skipping wasn't your style, but did you really have one at all?

You walked out of class and right out of school on your way to your car that your parents had now allowed you to use once again.

You pressed the unlock button on your small automated control and the doors unlocked. As you were about to open the door, you were swung back causing you to turn around.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"Nowhere."

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Look at me then." Jungkook placed his finger on your chin forcing you to look at him. "You're mad."

"I'm not. Let me go."

You tried to pull away but he wouldn't budge. "You're hurting me." You said as an excuse for him to let go and he did.

And as soon as he did you turned and opened the door to your car. But you were swung back once again.

"What!?" You shouted desperately. You knew you would breakdown in front of him if you didn't leave now.

"Seriously? What are you mad about?"

"Nothing! Just let me go!"

"Is this about Amy? Are you serious?"

"No. Just please... let me go." You said as you weakened.

"Over some stupid blonde girl! Really! You know I love you and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you! Why are you even jealous? I've showed you I love you in many ways!"

"Just let me go!" You shouted.

"Answer me! Why are you jealous?"

"I'm not! Just let me g-"

Jungkook cut you off with a sloppy angered kiss. It showed anger yet passion. He walked you iver to the other side of the car and put you on the passenger seat. You saw as he walked over to the driver's seat and began the engine.

"I love you, please remember that. I wouldn't change you, for anyone or anything." He smiled and buckled his seatbelt. "Now where to?"