XI

You made eye contact with someone. His eyes were dark and piercing. You had no idea who it was and quickly broke the eye contact. Your heart starting to beat even faster.

Who could that be?

Glancing back at the front of the room, your heart still didn't recover. Feeling awkward, you shift slightly.

Looking to the front, the teacher was explaining something and you missed the first part of it.

"Next up, we'll have you move around the room continuously until a song plays and you have to dance with the person closest to you. So it's kinda like musical chairs."

Thinking about dancing without being prepared kinda scared you.

Walking around, you glance at all the people and suddenly some music starts. It was a song you heard before but didn't really know it, you looked at the person in front of you and it was a girl a bit taller than you.

As you both awkwardly start dancing in sync, it wasn't the worst as you looked at her number.

1018

Keeping that in mind, you continue to walk and pass Yugyeom. Looking at his number again, a thought passed your brain.

Gyeomie's number is 1117... and mine is 410... wait these are by birthday date!

Looking around you spot 227 knowing immediately it was Ten, moving over to him, you do the first move of the handshake you both came up with as his eyebrows raise up in realization.

As if on cue, some music starts as you both do a choreo that would go nice with it totally in sync. People gaze your way and cheer. You and Ten handshake really quickly before leaving to walk around.

Finding some other people, you dance until the teacher announces that soon the last song will play.

Getting a little nervous now. You walk around as some other songs play.

"This one I would like for you to all return to your spots and do a solo dance." The teacher calls out as everybody sprints to their spot.

As soon as you reach your assigned spot. Some music begins to play.

Taki Taki? What the heck that's not even close to the music they were playing in the beginning.

Moving and swaying to the music, you were enjoying yourself as the music was more your style.

David and Sori could immediately tell who you were as they know your dancing style super well.

You weren't the only one who was really good in the eyes of the people around you. Number 1018 was also really good solo.

Oh wait. That was the girl I danced with at first!

"Stay solo for the next one too. After that, we'll go back to partners." The teacher"s assistant announces as the song immediately changes.

Oh crap I dunno this song. Oh boy

Dancing super cool, people stared at you. It was like seeing the most graceful thing on this earth move with the rhythm of music. Actually, it was that exactly.

In reality, you were just winging it. Acting confident will get you lots of places. You've learned that over the years.

Walking around, you think this might be the last song. It was just a gut feeling. Music started playing and it was a salsa dance.

Scanning around, you look for David. He was the salsa master.

127, 422, 829... omg none of these are 314