Well that happened

OMFG GUYS THANKS YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!! FUCKIN' 233 READS!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much I love you guys soon much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!

Peters pov.

I was sitting on the edge of a building, looking at the Stark tower. It's beautiful. It's relaxing. It kind of makes me remember when Mr.Stark said he knew who I am- spiderman(the vid from the top is what I am meaning.). The wind blew in my hair, and it was nice, I mean, when high school starts you rarely get time to yourself. The watch that is on my suit buzzed-that never happens, and when it does, that means Mr. Stark is calling me for an emergency. I clicked the button and a projection of Tony lit up. "Peter where are you?"
"I-uh, I'm right outside of the tower."
"To home ok? I need to get something sorted out. " Before I could say anything, he disappeared and I stepped off of the building, just falling and then started to shoot out webs, swinging all the way back home.

Tony's pov.

As soon as we freaking leave the thing in the room, all alone, it escapes. Great. "What does do?" He stuttered."look, I don't really know how to or if there's something that we could do about it."
"So you're saying???"
"I think we just leave the thing be."
"No, we can't do that! What if it eats the whole city like the blob?"
"Well then that happens then." He went silent, and left the room.

Y/n's POV.

I walked down the street, wondering what Spider-Man would be doing right now. Saving the world? Just swimging around?
Oh well.
You head to your dad's house because your mom was still working. You mom and dad have broken up, and I still stay with them both because they don't live too far away. Snap. A branch broke off the tree in front of you, and you watched as it fell. 'should I be scared?' you ask yourself. You just keep in walking like nothing happened, and then a familiar someone comes in front of you, wearing red and blue. Now you're scared. "h-hey, um, y/n, you should head home. This is not the greatest time to be out... Even Mr. Stark told me to go home." Holy shit. The real spiderman was talking to you. "I-i- oh, um, I was headed to my dad's place actually, so.. yeah..."
"Do you want me to walk you home?" This is the craziest day of your life.