Peter

Peter felt... he felt better. At least better than he has in a while.

Thor was a great help. The man was just too cheerful to not catch the joy he gave off.

The team seemed to give him space, and he was thankful, but knew it was more of something Dr. Quinn told them to do.

He was back to training, though the team let him take break if it got to much, not that he took any. he needed something to do, given that Tony had him test out of school, and put him on a break from any interning.

So, that's where he was at, nothing to do but to think.

And he thought more often then he wanted to.

He thought of what the Man stole. 

Quinn often said not to focus on that but more of recovering that piece of him.

But Peter couldn't focus on that, not when the burning question was at the forefront of his brain.

Why?

Why would that Man do that to him? What had Peter done to him?

----

He knew he should have just went down to either of the labs, Bruce and Tony both said he was welcomed into their respected labs.

He knew he should have just went down to the gym, Steve and them all said to wake them up if he was in the mood to spar, or just work out.

He knew he should have just gone to Bucky or Quinn, it's been mostly Bucky lately, mainly because he felt Bucky needed someone to talk to, too.

To put it frank, he knew he should have done anything but what he was planning on doing. 

Something EVERYONE in the team warned him against. 

"Wake one of us up, anyone of us would be glad to go with you." Steve said one day while they sat on the couch, him sketching the view the window gave, obviously seeing how Peter looked down, just wanting to be able and walk around.

But he knew he wasn't ready, he'd freak out from the noise or from paranoia.

But he'd never be ready, and he was much to set on finding the answer.

Why?

----

So here he was, ignoring JARVIS's warnings, and in a car that Tony had let him use twice before. 

He sat in the car, everything adjusted to help him drive safer. He had his seatbelt on... but he just couldn't go through with it.

But the questioned begged at his mind to be answered.

He knew the Avengers were looking for traces of the Man. they wanted him even more than himself. 

"You got this, Peter." He said wrapping his hands around the steering wheel and closed his eyes to breath and opened them just as he shift the gearshift into Drive.

Before he could think twice and actually think of a plan, he stepped on the gas, and thanked the lord that Mr.Stark had the most quiet engine any one sneaking out (Or get a head start) could hope to have.

----

He drove the route that he remember Happy taking a while back until he felt like maybe he was going the wrong way.

He must've token a wrong way somewhere.

"Dang it." Peter said hitting the steering wheel with his thumb. If he looked up directions-