⌜ one ⌟

"you

"you.. WHAT?!"

donghyuck pulled his phone away from his ears as he heard a loud shout. ❝chenle calm down.

"how can i possibly calm down when you just told me that you took a child from the streets—"

he was crying.❞ donghyuck cuts him off, ❝i'm too nice to leave a crying child.

"what if his parents are looking for him?"

he doesn't have parents..❞ that was just a whisper but the younger that was on the phone heard it and it made him scream for the second time.

"WHAT!?"

can you give the phone to jisung? i don't want my eardrums to hurt. i won't be able to hear mark's beautiful laugh—

"you and your fantasies of your young ceo." chenle rolled his eyes, knowing donghyuck won't see him to scold him about not repeating someone older. "you have a job and you took a child in."

i can take care of him while i'm at work.

"your mark doesn't like kids."

my mark— i have my own office. i can hide the baby there, mr. lee won't find out.

"i'm not letting you do this. donghyuck, you need someone to take care of the child while you're at work. i'm going to hire a babysitter for you." chenle said, obviously worried.

donghyuck smiled, ❝lele just trust me. i wished for a baby to be my company and here it is. i don't want to burden you guys.

"but—"

hey! i'm older than you, i know what i'm doing.❞ donghyuck said, hurt that chenle doesn't trust him when he's clearly older than him. it's just that he and jisung got married early because jisung apparently got chenle pregnant the day after graduating highschool. but jisung is now working to support their family, which donghyuck doesn't get why jisung needs to work when chenle is already rich.

a sigh can be heard on the phone, "when are you telling the others?"

oh shit..❞ donghyuck covered his mouth, ❝do i have to?

"donghyuck hyung!"

the older giggled, ❝maybe tomorrow. i need to get to know this child more. and chenle?

"yeah?"

he is so cute i could just squish him and—❞ donghyuck paused as chenle ended the call. he clicked his tongue, ❝rude.

donghyuck placed his phone down the table in the living room, really wishing that chenle won't come over to his apartment. chenle may be younger but he sure has a habit of scolding donghyuck.