Meet: My family & friends.

Has you know, my name is Mackenzie Blackmar but everybody calls me Mac. I was born and raised in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. I'm from a typical family and I'm a middle child. My dad Patrick is a banker and his pretty serious, he's one of those guys that are always wearing suits and let's face it, he's a workaholic. He's a really loving father but he wasn't always like that, he always missed my recitals or my sister's competitions or my brother's contests. But I guess we forgave him now that we are all grown up and he's trying.

On the other hand, my Mom Hailey is a English high school teacher, she's really sweet but she's a pusher. She's always putting pressure on my siblings and I, she says that she wants us to be the very best. The best part of my mom, is talking to her. She used to have an incredible life, she was a flight attendant and she's always remembering when she was in Egypt or Greece or any other country, but she quite her job because she married my dad and she wanted to be a mom. And when my sister turned 13 she became a teacher. 

My brother is 21 and he's studying in Pasadena, California with a great scholarship. His a math geek, a real genius. His name is Ryder and his kind of an idiot, at least his friends and girlfriend are. He's really intelligent when it comes to school but when he's home, he's an idiot. He's always making pranks and I mean, he's 21. He's going to be an amazing physicist, but he needs to grow up.

Erin, my baby sis, She's 16 and she's a cheerleader, the bossy, selfish and kind of dumb cheerleader.  We are on the same high school and apparently I can't talk to her there. She's single, or at least that's what I think. And her friends? Yes, they are dumber than her... Don't get me wrong, I love my siblings but we are really different and most of the time we can't stand each other, but I guess they'll be there when I need them.

Like I said before, I'm from a typical family.

I spend most of my time with my friends, I've know them since forever. We grew up together, we've been in the same schools but this is the last time we are together because college is on the next stop.

My best friends are: 

Bridget: She's my best friend in the entire world and she was my first friend in kinder garden. She lives with her parents and they are really supportive. They encourage her to become a singer. She's and only child and she's a really great singer, she wants to be the next Beyonce so she's moving to LA to chase her dreams. 

Jesse: My best friend (male). I know him since I was 6 months and he was a new born. He lives next door and our moms are really close friends. He's wants to be a chef and had his own restaurant so I hope the Institute of Culinary Education (In New York) is ready for him. His brother is a few months older that my brother and they are best friends (crazy right?).

Grace and Madison: they are twins and they live like 5 houses away from me. They have 2 brothers (one older and one younger). Their parents are divorce and they live with their mother. Their dad lives in Atlanta with his new wife. I met them on the beach, I was building a sand castle and they wanted to play with me so I said yes. Grace wants to be a fashion designer so she's going to SCAD (Savannah College of Arts and Design) In Georgia. And Madison wants to become a lawyer so she's going to Stanford University in California.

Dylan: He wants to be a pilot so he's staying here but at the same time he'll be out down all the time. He has a little brother and like his brother, he wants to be a pilot like their dad. At least he's gonig to live here. He used to punched me or put glue on my ponytails and even put sand on my sandwiches, I used to think that he hated me but then his mom told me he had a crush on me when we were 6 so now I'm the one that makes fun of him. 

Harper: She's the one with the worst character of us, things got to be done in her way, no other.  She has one oldest sister (but is her dad's daughter). Her parents met on high school but her dad girlfriend was already pregnant and after maybe 15 years they found each other again. She's going to Yale next fall to became a business woman, she wants to study economics and move to Boston some day. 

Keaton: Is the rich one. His the only one that goes to a private school. He's dad is one of the best lawyers in the North of Florida. But he's a really simple guys, his family still lives in the same neighborhood (mine) and that's how I know him. He's older sister is also my brother's best friend. It's a really small place. He's been accepted to Harvard Law School and well his dad is really proud. 

Quinn and Sean: are cousins. Sean's dad and Quinn's mom are siblings. Quinn's dad leave her mom when she was a baby so Sean's dad has been like her dad. Quinn is going to Penn State and study medicine. She's really smart, honor student, president of the class all that stuff. A real geek. In the opposite side is Sean, he's falling school and he might not graduate. He'll stay in town too.

Brooke is the last one that "join the gang". She move here when we were on 8th grade. She's from Texas and she's has 4 siblings (3 brothers and 1 sister). They all live with their dad, because her mom cheated on him and move in with her 'lover'. But her 2 older sibs live in Chicago and the other 2 live here in Florida. She'll be in Julliard next year. She wants to become a Broadway actress... She's really dramatic, she'll make it. 

And last but not least, is Jasper: I met him because of Jesse, they were on the same football team. I gotta admit, when I was 12 maybe 13 I used to go to Jesse's games just to watch him. But now we are really good friends. He's going to the University of Washington (Seattle) to become an accountant. He got a football scholarship so he's going to play there next season. 

Hi, I'm Mac and I still don't know what I'm going to do with my life...