Recreational activities

// I'm sorry I need this, something light from that last chapter blegh, this is p short uwu

Katsuki looked at the card he was holding, unaware of the camera pointing to him, showing off what his card says.

'Cute'

Something cute, he doesn't own anything cute, no one around brought their own things with them. He watches Izuku as he methodologically look at his card, Katsuki runs to him.

"Kacchan- A-Ah-! Hey! What are you doing?!" Izuku yelps as Katsuki picks him up and carries him like a potato sack.

"Shut up, you're the closest thing to-" Katsuki winces as suddenly the crowd roars, why the fuck were they so loud?! Katsuki places him down to the stage where they put the things on, he hands Midnight his card, the teacher looks at him with mischievous eyes, "accepted! Go withdraw your next card!"

Izuku huffs, Katsuki goes off to find another card, Izuku looks at his card again.

'Pervert'

"Hitoshi! Let me borrow you for a second!" He said running up to the purple haired male, the teen looked at him tiredly.

"What?"

"I need you to come up stage with me, quick!"

"What? Ugh fine" Izuku drags Shinso to the stage with him, handing Midnight his card. She looked surprised.

"Are you sure about this?"

"What's on the card?"

"Pervert" Izuku replies, Shinso blinks.

"You think I'm a pervert"

"You're close enough"

"... ah so that's how it is eh? Why only close enough?" Izuku yelps when Shinso starts getting near.

"Midnight-sensei, he's definitely a pervert! See?!"

"Card accepted! Don't betray your love Kiddo!" Izuku nods though he doesn't understands, he runs.

"Oi Deku, why the fuck are you-"

"Oh it's you again"

"Hah what the fuck are you-" Katsuki silently cursed himself for answering back, Shinso looks to him and then to his card.

'Unpleasant'

"Okay you'll do, go up the stage like a good boy" Shinso quickly reaches the stage with Katsuki, he hands his card to Midnight, she snickers, "Card accepted!" Katsuki was brought out of his hypnotised state.

He looked at his card again.

'Tiny'

"OI DEKU,I NEED YOU AGAIN!"

"W-What?" Izuku just got his card, on it it reads.

'Garbage'

"Hold on!" Izuku shouted.

"Hey I need you up on stage with me again!"

"Again? Didn't your parents tell you to stay away from perverts?"

"Well yeah but-" Izuku stilled.

"Now as a pervert.. what should I do with you? You don't mind it if people watch righ-"

"Hey, I'm borrowing this" Katsuki said, grabbing Izuku, "Go find someone else for your card"

"Hey he's the one borrowing me" Shinso flicked Izuku's forehead, snapping him out of his quirk, "You needed me up right? Let's go, while I'm up there, I'll use you for my card too" he says, showing it.

'Animal'

"Ah... I guess I'm a snake-"

"I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about that lecherous dirty mutt there-"

"Who you calling a dirty mutt hah?! You wanna fucking die?!"

"See? He says fuck so many times, bet he wants to do it, what a hormonal teenager, you should've chosen him for the pervert card, he didnt even deny that he's lecherous."

"Kacchan is a pervert but he might also be a murderer so I chose you instead"

"You don't think I can become a murderer?"

"You're more likely to end up as a pervert instead"

"Eh"

_________

"I keep getting cards that correspond to you"

'Eggplant'

"Who the hell put eggplant as one of the things you have to get" Shinso huffs, "well I guess mines not any better"

'Asparagus'

"Oi shitty hair! I need your hair as abstract art!"

"Huh? Wait dude I'm looking for something pretty- Ah actually hey Izuku-!"

"WHAT THE FUCK HE'S A BOY, GO GET A GIRL INSTEAD YOU SHITTY HAIRED BASTARD!"

"Aww but lookit him, he's so adorable-!"

"HE'S NOT FUCKING PRETTY!"

"Ah I guess you're right... Hey you didn't deny that he's adorable-!"

"Midoriya, I need you again"

'Cat'

"Hitoshi, I'm a snake-" Hitoshi put his hand on Izuku's head and petted him, the greenette purred and leaned on his hand.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to consider you as one"