𝐈𝐈 - 𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝕬 𝖂𝖆𝖞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 : 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐲

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠"

"Hunting? Again? Hmm..."

The King had his eyes on his beautiful Queen, smiling when he saw the sullen expression. He knew in his heart that his queen was obviously worried about their omega prince. She had that constant concern ever since he presented as an omega at sixteen. It was total chaos in the palace at that time. No one expected for the tall, handsome and talented young prince to present as an omega – the weakest among the sub-genders. 

Namjoon was the only heir for Kim Namgil and Park Sora. The only prince born by the omega queen. She couldn't give birth to another heir because of her weak body. Thus, they had all high hopes for Namjoon to reign Erauri when the time came. The King had raised Namjoon to be a tough alpha. He was taught history, economy and politics as preparation to be the future king of Erauri. The King also had trained Namjoon to be a great warrior in the battlefield – with skilled wielding of swords and his undeniable archery skill. Namjoon had been considered the perfect alpha. He was the perfect Crown Prince that would become a great future King of Erauri, predicted by the Royal Healer.

Until one day, a sweet scent of spicy cinnamon clouded the palace. The scent was so strong that all the alphas in the palace released their pheromones, causing some trouble among them. No one knew at that time who was the owner of the strong scent. It was intoxicating, alluring and delicious. Everyone was losing their mind, growling as the fragrance grew stronger with each second. The King had asked for a search before the palace was turned upside down with the wanderlust. 

The assembly in the Royal Court was shocked when Yoongi came before the King, bringing the news about the misfortune. The Crown Prince had fallen sick when he was at the field practicing his archery. The Royal Healer was quickly summoned and then the King realized that the strong scent was coming from his own son. The queen had been crying at his sickbed, holding her prince's hand while waiting for the Royal Healer to finish treating their precious son.

The King's eyes hovered over the tall lanky body of his prince. There was no sign of injury, no wound, not even a scratch. However, his son was sweating profusely, groaning in pain while his face was as white as snow. The silk bedsheets had been soaked through with Namjoon's sweat and his scent became so strong that the whole room was like a wreckage of a perfume barrel. It was muzzy, causing a sensation of spinning around and losing one's balance. The Royal Healer had strictly instructed that no one should be in the room besides the King and Queen. It was an odd request but the King granted it and the four of them remained in the room.