Six

A.N. It's Frollie wedding time!

I'm sorry this is short. I'll make it up to you.

----------------------/--------------------

It's 2018 now and I can hardly believe it.

I spent Christmas and New Years with Tony and Pepper and I spent the day after Christmas with the twins and Tom. Christmas felt a bit lonely this time obviously as half the team were elsewhere. It was a small but enjoyable Christmas whilst New Years was just a big party that I thoroughly enjoyed it all.

Rhodey and Sarah unfortunately broke up after the row they had, with both of them never going into what it was about or why they broke up. I felt sad for them both as I thought they were thick as thieves, but as I said before; things can change, people can change and sometimes it's for the better.

Sarah moved back to her home of Florida after the breakup and seemly pushed us all away, not wanting anything to do with Rhodey anymore including the friends she made from him. I was sad to lose a friend like Sarah but if it was what she wanted how can I tell her she can't? She was a good woman and had made her choice, I had no place to tell her she was wrong.

It was now mid-February and it was finally the day of Frollie's wedding. It was the perfect weather for it as the sun shone in the sky with no clouds to be seen for the blocks, the forecast was clear for the rest of the day. The boys were to be married on top of the Rockefeller Centre, both of them wanting an outdoor wedding in the city their love blossomed. They did think about having it in England but it would have taken a lot of money to get people over there and the boys denied my money, so New York it was.

The reception was to be held at a hotel nearby as the boys didn't want to fork out for the Rainbow Room inside the Rockefeller so they could afford hotel rooms for their friends and family. They insisted on paying for us all, their treat to us.

Me, Fred and George were getting ready in my hotel room, the twins both struggling to do their own ties so they had to enlist the help of each other.

"You're doing it wrong." Fred complained as his brother tied his tie.

"I'm bloody not. It goes round and through."

"Yeah, exactly. You're not doing it right. Ashley please tell him." I smiled at twins through the mirror I was using to adjust my hair. My hair was braided across my shoulder and I wore a light blue suit. The suit was picked out for me by Fred himself as he always knew what looked good on me.

"Fred, just let him do it and if it's wrong I'll make it right." I told him, tightening the hairband around the bottom of my braid.

"Here that Georgie? She expects you to fail."

"Well I'm gonna prove her wrong. And boom. Done." George stepped back, taking in his work of art he called Fred's tie.

"It's completely screw-whiff. Pretty sure a 2 year old could have done better." Fred argued, quickly undoing all of George's work.

I rolled my eyes at them again and decided to turn round, nudging George out the way to re-do Fred's tie.

"You boys are never going to stop being difficult are you?" I said.

"We're twins, Ash. We were born to be difficult." George said, double checking his own tie in the mirror.

"Well can you stop? We've got at least half an hour before we have to leave and I'm sure Fred wants everything double checked before we go."

"Half an hour?" Fred asked, seemingly letting nerves settle in finally.

"Yeah. So, not to be a mum, but does anyone need the toilet before we go?" I looked between the boys, patting Fred's chest once I was finished with his tie.