Chapter 19

A/N: Should I change the cover to this story? Or leave it the same? Let me know!

"Why the fuck are you talking to him" I heard someone say behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned around to see V glaring at me.

"I said why the fuck are you talking to him, Don't you remember you told me to leave you alone? How am I supposed to if your all over my friend." V said while walking towards me.

"Bro chill, why are you getting mad at him? If your going to get mad then get mad at me, I'm the one who talked to him first." RM said while staring back at V.

"Why the fuck are you here though? Why didn't you come hang out with us?" V asked

"I just got your message. I thought you were home but you weren't. Since Jin was here I was just trying to make a conversation with him." RM said calmly.

"Why the fuck are you half naked?" V asked me looking at me up and down.

"Um-m I was s-swimming" I answered while fidgeting under his gaze.

V looked at my bare chest, that was barely covered from RM's jacket. Scoffing he rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Well excuse us, Jin was just going to cook something for me" RM said while taking my hand and walking back inside.

We walked in and he let go of my hand. "Okay I'm going to go change, i'll be right back" I said.

"Alright I'll wait in the kitchen." RM said while walking towards the kitchen.

I ran upstairs to my room. I opened my closet and took out my black jeans and a white shirt that said "no offense". I quickly put them on and brush my wet hair, sweeping it to the side. I quickly looked at myself in the mirror to see if I looked okay. Satisfied with my look I walked back downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see V and RM sitting on the dining table both on their phones. "um what-t do you want me to make-e" I said not making eye contact with either of them.

"Haha why are you so nervous?" RM said while walking up to me. He slowly lifted my chin up and smiled at me.

Blushing like an idiot I gave him a small smile. "umm how about some pasta?" RM asked while removing his hand from underneath my chin. "Yeah I can do that" I said while getting pasta out from the pantry.

RM took a seat on the stool beside the island.

(This is what I mean, if some of you are confused)

He watched me while I was cooking. "So how does it feel to live here? And don't worry J-hope told me about it" RM asked while staring at me.

"Um its okay I guess." I said while focusing on cutting the peppers.

"It must be hard to live with V" He said while glancing back at V.

"yeah it kinda is" I said.

"Well at least you have J-hope" he said while laughing.

I laughed with him in agreement. "Okay well I'm almost done, RM can you set up the table" I asked while washing my hands.

"Of course Jin" He said while getting up. "I would ask V to help me, but we all know that he wouldn't do shit" he said playfully.

Hiding my smile at his comment I poured the pasta in a serving bowl. I brought it to the dining table and placed it in the center.

We all sat down, Rm sitting on my right and V sitting right in front of me.

-------

I'm so sorry that it was so shorttt! I will make it up to you guys don't worry! but I hope you enjoyed it!

comment.vote.share