Abuse

Olivia's POV
Ashley and I sit there for what seems like hours. I have no way to tell. There are no windows in this room to indicate a change in time. We haven't spoken to each other. Afraid of the consequences. I feel my thirst and hunger growing and the need to urinate is growing. The tears have long since stopped falling. Ashley turns to me.

"Olive" She croaks. I turn my head to look at her.

"Yea" I manage to force out.

"Sing to me" she begs. I sigh. Knowing that singing will take a lot out of me but wanting to make my best friend happy.

"There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too
Then one night, as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for a while
He said, "Peter Pan, that's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely, " and ever since that day
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me
Away from all of the reality
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free" I sing. My voice is hoarse. When I finish I hear slow clapping coming from the door. Owen is standing there. His ever-present smirk showing.

"Beautiful" he smirks. I look down not wanting to see his face. I hear his footsteps. His rough hand grasps my chin and yanks it up. My neck jolts. I'm immediately brought back to how gentle Dylan is when he does this.

"Let me go" I croak. He just laughs.

"Never baby" he whispers. Leaning in to kiss the love bite. I cry. "What did I say about crying" he warns and I stop to avoid the slap.

"What do you want," I ask.

"Am I not allowed to visit my fiancé?" He asks. Still smirking. I scoff. Ashley is still silent. Afraid.

"No" I state and immediately regret it as his palm comes into contact with my face. Ashley screams. I just take it not daring to look back at him.

"Your mother wants to see you," he says. The smirk back on his face. I nod. He unchained me but leaves the cuffs. He hands me a pile of clothes. He then takes a thin chain out of his pocket and attaches it to the middle of the handcuffs. He pulls on it roughly and I'm pulled forward roughly. I scowl at him. He just laughs. We start walking and every once and awhile he'll tug hard on the chain. Forcing me to catch myself before I fall. He opens the door and I'm greeted by a small bathroom. He undoes the cuffs.

"Change" he orders. I nod. He stands in the doorway.

"Can you leave?" I ask.

"You have ten minutes" he states before closing the door. I hear the lock turn as he does. I look at the clothes in my hands. It's a short of the shoulder black leather crop top and a pair of black high waisted short shorts. I cringe. Not comfortable with this much of my body being shown. Also knowing the scars will just be out in the open. I look at the underwear. It isn't as bad as last time. Just a black strapless bra and some bikini cut black underwear. I slip the outfit on and as soon as I'm done zipping up the shorts Owen barges in. He looks me up and down and licks his lips.

"Fuck you're sexy," he says. Walking towards me. I back away. Felling an odd sense of deja vu. My back hits the wall and Owen's arms go around my head. Trapping me. I feel like a gazelle and he's the lion. Looking at me like I'm a meal.

"Next time baby, unfortunately, your mother is waiting," He says with a sigh. I let out a sigh of relief. He attaches my handcuffs and adds the small chain.

"You're a piece of shit," I say. Scowling. He just smirks back at me and pulls hard on the chain causing me to fall forward. He grabs me by the forearms and holds me so I'm forced to look him in the eyes.

"I'm your piece of shit, sweetheart," he says winking before pulling me close. I hold my mouth closed as his lips meet mine. It's only a second but it's the worst second of my life. He pulls away and I feel a sting across my face. I turn my head back and Owens glaring at me.

"Kiss me back sweetheart" he snarls at me. He leans in again. This time I move my lips against his slimy ones slowly. He pulls back. The smirk reappearing on his face.

"Now was that so bad honey?" He asks. I wince. But shake my head. Afraid of the response I'd get if I disagreed. He smirks and pulls at the chain and I move forward with him. He's a little gentler this time.

I'm so afraid of what these people have made me. With Owen's molestation and my 'mother's' abuse. I'm giving up. There's nothing left and I feel myself giving. There is only one thing keeping me hopeful. The fact that I know Dylan loves me and is looking for me