Chapter 5

No one's POV

It's been a week since Karma's big assassination attempt. A week since Karasuma started taking the students P.E class.

(Y/n) had avoided all possible interactions with the students. She stays away from them saying she'd rather not get attached. She had tried numerous tries on Koro-sensei's life, but they usually ended up in him losing a tentacle or more. No one knows about these attempts, she keeps them secret from the rest of the class.

It was a Friday and class ended earlier than other school days. The students all rushed to their homes, enthusiasm running through them as the thought of how they'd spend the weekend.

The (h/c) girl stayed behind on the edge of the mountain, a similar stance and face to the ones she had on her first day at the school. The octopus once again offered her to stay inside and, as if on timing, she walked down to be met with the same all black car coming in view.

After getting to the secluded destination, the female was left to walk into the same room. The same dim lights providing light guiding her to the seat.

As she sat, the lights of the other room lit up.

This time she wasn't faced with the scientist man, but with a girl that looked to be her age, with bright pink hair, shoulder length, ocean blue eyes, beautifully pale skin, with a bored look an her face. Shima.

She wasn't wearing her usual Japanese uniform but a plain blue shirt with skiny jeans. Meaning she got here earlier.

Shima is like a sister to (y/n), they've been together for as long as they can remember.

They were both brought into this hell hole at the same time, Shima showed a quicker reaction to the mutation and was acknowledged for it. Once she showed no sign of refusal to their proposal of join them, they paid attention to (y/n).

(Y/n) could have gone out easy but she was a fighter. She refused their proposal and her body showed little to no response in the mutation, which led to her overdose on the unknown chemical.

She looked Shima dead in the eye, an awkward silence filling the room.

Sure they were like sisters but they've been distant lately.

"..."

"..."

"I miss you, you know"

"..."

"Why won't you answer me?"

"I don't see it necessary"

That sentence broke Shima's hearth. Her 'onee-chan' didn't want to talk to her.

"... let's hang out this weekend"

(Y/n)'s head swung to the glass, it was facing the other way to evade eye contact, and her eyes slightly showing shock.

"..."

"Yeah! It could be like a bonding experience, plus, you can tell me about your mission"

"... fine..."

(Y/n) stood from the chair and was about to exit the room.

"W-wait! I'm staying over for the weekend!"

~

Your POV

She's staying over? Why? Does she have something planned? Why do people have to be so hard to read?

I waited in front of the building with my arms crossed. I was about to ditch her but I saw a streak of pink run into the car. I sighed knowing it was her and followed.