Chapter 15

9 weeks later and I've healed. I'm feeling great. Right now I'm at Adam's house and I'm hiding from him. I kinda sorta poured half a glass of water on his head because I felt like it. What can I say I'm childish at times, sue me.

In my defence, I was drinking the water and poured the rest on him. So, it's not like I poured the water in the glass to just poured it on him. So basically, I'm half innocent! That didn't really make sense but whatever.

I hear him open the bedroom door and tried listening hard so that I can estimate his position in the room. I'm in the walk-in closet, hiding in the corner. He opened the door to the closet and I decided to surrender. I came out of the corner with my hands up and an innocent look on my face.

"Adam. Baby." I pulled the puppy dog eyes and pout.

"Oh hell no. Don't baby me, you poured water on me." He said dramatically with amusement lighting his features.

I moved closer to him, put my hands behind his neck and kissed him.

"Do you forgive me now?"

"Oh no darling... It'll take more than that." I saw lust pass through his eyes. And I definitely got excited.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning with the feelings that someone was staring at me. I opened my eyes and sure enough, Adam was looking at me lovingly.

"Morning love." He said softly and I smiled.

"Morning" I rasped out.

"How are you feeling?"

"My ass hurts but other than that I'm good."

"I'm glad." He said before adding hesitantly, "Uhhh, I've been thinking..."

"Yeah?" I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what he was talking about.

"I w-would like you to move in with me." He said nervously.

My eyes widended before it sinked in.

I let out a big grin, "Of course I'll move in with you babe."

He smiled ear-to-ear and he kissed me passionately. It was slow but full of love.

A/N: Just a little filler for you. I didn't know what to write in this chapter so I went with this. I think I'm approaching the end of the book. I hope y'all are enjoying it.😁

Please vote and comment☺