1.

Mia POV

I sigh and took a sip of my tea, enjoying my moment in peace while i am reading an article about "A missing Mafia?"

"Oh, you haven't darling?" An old elderly woman spoke beside me. I faced her.

"Heard of what?" I asked, not understanding. The elder woman smiles.

"Suga, as known as..." She whispers the last part of her sentence. "Min... Yoongi". I was a bit of surprise. She even know his full name. She continues. " He has made a lot of crimes in the past years.. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot.." I'm still wondering how she knows this much.. "I know ... you.. You can change him.. "

I scoff in disbelieve , I was going to say something but shot guns was being shoot in the café!!
"The MAFIA HAS RETURNED! RUN!!" Someone girl shouted. I watch older women arrive safely, but she was already running away! Damn it.

I duck down and avoiding shatter glasses from the Windows. This isn't real right? It's just a regular robbery... right?

"Everyone! Go back exit! Now!" One of the workers says. I looked around making sure no one left behind. The last person i see ran towards the exit, I went and follow but I suddenly got pulled away. I grabbed his hand and turn around giving him a nice kick in the stomach. I'm a black belt champion so don't mess with me.

I flip my hair to the side and blew my bangs aside. Before I can compliment myself, I hear someone running behind me and I groan irritation and twist my body as I lift my leg kicking him in the head making him knock out. I pant after all this energy I used.

I'm proud of myself smh

*Clap Clap Clap*

I turned around quick hearing the clap. He was wearing a mask. I couldn't see his clearly face.

"Wow... Just wow! I like that move you did on my guys ". He leans and sit on the edge of a table and looks at me. Should I be running? Or...??

"Scared darling? You know you look kind of hot like that, flipping your hair" he says . I can feel the smirk inside his mask and I rolled my eyes. "Oh, attitude is here, I like that".

Is this the mafia guy?? A pervert??

I was going to turn around and leave but two men's blocked my way and I blew my bangs out of the back and sigh. There is no way out..

"There is no way out.." He says coming closer " it's all blocked by my men's and your coming with me" My eyes widen!

"Me!? Wait what?! " I shouted in shock, and he shrugs his shoulders. "Shut up you talk too much, take her!" The two guys pulled both of my arms and took me outside the café. I see a Van roll up. I'm getting kidnap!!

"Yah! Let me go!"
I harshly took my left hand out of the men's grip and kicked him and pushed the guy on my right. They both came at ready to attack but something hit the side of my neck causing me to lose balance and vision. I saw black shiny shoes in front of me with black jeans.. After that I felt unconscious..

---------------—
TO BE CONTINUED