⠀⠀𝟭𝟮. ❛ I AM POISON IN THE WATER ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ❜

chapter no. 012!

❝ YOU'RE BEHIND THIS, AREN'TYOU? ❞▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

YOU? ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     THE AUTOMATIC DOORS TO THE VPD OPENED AND THE TEAM WALKED IN, I, RIGHT BY HOTCH'S SIDE. My eyes were trained on the tiled floor and we continued making our way further inside until everybody came to a sudden halt, but I couldn't force myself from looking away at the ground. There were parts of me that refused to believe that all of this was still happening. Even though I'd had nineteen hours, twelve minutes, and twenty-four seconds to process the timeline of events that had transpired.

     "Ms. Valentine." A new set of footsteps approached before stopping only feet away. Keeping my irises down, I slightly moved my head, signaling to whoever was speaking that I was aware of their presence. "Someone by the name of Kirk Farell sent in a set of digital files this morning at six o'clock." My eyes widened and my head shot up to see the Police Captain standing before me. "The files enclosed the details of the Surrey Six murders and your involvement with them." Out of my peripheral vision, I noticed the team all glance at me. "They also enclose the agreement Person X made with the court to turn over all information and details they had pertaining to the Red Scorpions, in return for the protection of you and their identity." I tilted my head slightly, narrowing my eyes in confusion.

     Campbell told me that my father's name was concealed to protect his sources, and since his name was concealed, nobody would know who I was. He never told me that my protection was part of that agreement.