Alternative Ending: Chapter 89

Alternate ending (after chapter 67)

Jason's POV

"Hey hey princess. You're okay, you're okay."

Her eyes started to close. "Jason I'm tired."

"No no no princess." I lightly shook her. "Keep your eyes open we are gonna get you out of here."

she opened her eyes and smiled at me. she brought her hand up and touched my cheek. "Ti amo. I love you, Jason. I love you so much." she whispered before her eyes closed and didn't open them again.

I stood in silence as I stared emotionally at the ground in front of me. I barely heard people try to speak to me. They eventually stopped when I wouldn't respond. I felt someone touch my arm lightly. "Jason," I heard her whisper. I didn't turn to look who it was knowing it was Sam. "Jason honey it's time to go," I said nothing. She sighed. "Okay, we'll see you at the house later then." she leaned up and kissed my cheek before leaving me alone.

I waited for everyone to leave before I slowly walked forward. It started to lightly drizzle, but I didn't care. Nothing could bring me down farther than I already was. I looked down and felt tears come to my eyes. Her hair was straightened, gently placed on both sides of her face. Her lips were painted a light pink glossy color, matching her blush covered pink rosy cheeks. Her closed eyes were colored a light sparkly pink with a bold black mascara and eyeliner. She was dressed in a long-sleeved tight black dress that went to her ankles and her feet were placed in a pair of black heels. I bent down and touched her cold cheek with my hand. I then opened up her clasped hands placing a single glass white rose in her hands. A tear fell from my eye and hit the rose. "I'm so sorry princess," I whispered placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'm so so fucking sorry, it's all my fault. If I never bought you, you would still be alive... I'm sorry Sydney... I love you so much, I will always love you princess."

I touched her cheek with the back of my hand feeling the coldness of her cheek on my skin. I walked away from her and over to my car. I opened the door and hopped in quickly closing it behind me. I slammed my fists into the wheel and growled. I put the key in the ignition and speeded away. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and held it to my ear.

(Jason talking, Sam talking)

Jason are you coming back to the house?

No

Jason, please don't do anything stupid. Just come home

No, I have to go see him

You don't have to tonight, just come home

I'll see you later Sam. I hung up the phone and threw it on the passenger seat. I speeded off towards the woods to a small cabin house I own. When I got there two guards opened the front door for me. I walked through the small house to a back room with a lock and a guard positioned in front. He nodded at me and unlocked it. I walked in to see a single person tied to a chair in the middle of the room.

Dante looked up and glared at me. I closed the door behind me and took a few steps towards him. He looked behind me and smirked. "Where's my doll?" Asked Dante. "Too nervous to come see me?"

"She's dead."

His eyes widened and a look of terror appeared on his face. "What? You're lying."

I said nothing and walked over to a table against the wall that was filled with knives, pliers and other torture devices. I grabbed a pair of pliers and walked back over to him. "I'm not lying."